Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

I was pleased for Cam Smith winning last week, pleased this morning for the Leish,but not so much for Lucas Herbert.
Am i being unfair,given what Herbert did last year?
Not at all. He's a blatant cheat.

And got royally dick kissed with being able to drop in a drop zone rather than the rough on playoff hole #1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good friend of mine was a roommate of his at South Carolina back in the day. Not going to say I “know” him but we have hung out having a beer or two or three when he was in northeast Ohio at Firestone

He has a great life, and if you can hang around the tour and put up a decent year or two—you never need to win an event on regular tour to enjoy a hell of a ride.

Anyone heading to Vic open this weekend, never been before, i'm planning on heading down on Saturday, the idea of watching both men and women on the same day looks cool. The entry price of 10 bucks is great value, the women's field looks impressive. The men's has some decent names as well, the other bonus i see, is they allow you to walk the fairway's the players rather than trudging through the sand dunes.

Anyone heading to Vic open this weekend, never been before, i'm planning on heading down on Saturday, the idea of watching both men and women on the same day looks cool. The entry price of 10 bucks is great value, the women's field looks impressive. The men's has some decent names as well, the other bonus i see, is they allow you to walk the fairway's the players rather than trudging through the sand dunes.
It's a really good event. Bring your dog along for a walk if you have one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back