Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone see the recent video of that Erik Anders Lang twat trying to break 90 at the Ocean Course? How does he get to even play on these courses? 53 on the front nine so far.

Anyone see the recent video of that Erik Anders Lang twat trying to break 90 at the Ocean Course? How does he get to even play on these courses? 53 on the front nine so far.
Used to watch a lot of his content but not really a fan anymore. Seems like a pretentious flog. Will say how he's a low handicapper (forget what he claims to be off? 3 or 4?) or whatever but then gets his arse handed to him and says how he never plays for score and how he hates playing for score lol.

53 off the stick on the ocean course, i imagine it was much the same in this video then lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PGA-Championship-2021-logo.jpg

Kiawah Island Golf Resort hosts this years US PGA tournament. The event will be held on the Ocean course, which meanders along the south eastern coastline of South Carolina. Around 3 hours away from Augusta.

Tee off tonight at 9pm. First group out features Rada, Tringale and Long, followed by another all American group. Matt Jones is in group 3 and the first Aussie out. Leishman, Scott, Day, Smith, Scrivener, Lucy Herbert, Cam Davis make up the Aussie invasion.

Kayo tells me featured groups hit the screens at 9.30pm with Round 1 beaming in at 3am.

KWB6Fa47.png
foxtel-800x450.jpg

Rory McIlroy heads the market at 12, followed by Rahm and Speith at 15.

Enjoy the golf guys, and remember gamble responsibly

Last edited:

Kiawah Island Golf Resort hosts this years US PGA tournament. The event will be held on the Ocean course, which meanders along the south eastern coastline of South Carolina. Around 3 hours away from Augusta.

Tee off tonight at 9pm. First group out features Rada, Tringale and Long, followed by another all American group. Matt Jones is in group 3 and the first Aussie out. Leishman, Scott, Day, Smith, Scrivener, Lucy Herbert, Cam Davis make up the Aussie invasion.

Kayo tells me featured groups hit the screens at 9.30pm with Round 1 beaming in at 3am.

Rory McIlroy heads the market at 12, followed by Rahm and Speith at 15.

Enjoy the golf guys, and remember gamble responsibly
Looks like the featured groups coverage is also on Foxtel Ch 503 which is a nice change.

All of the female Golf presenters are like the Fox News presenters; blonde hair, and they all look the same. No diversity. Don't get me wrong, they're all very attractive, but in that American Barbie kind of gross way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to watching Rory, JT and Brooks in the same group. Should be on at a decent time. But my infant child will be awake all night, so as you can imagine, I've nominated to do the night shift.

Looking forward to watching Rory, JT and Brooks in the same group. Should be on at a decent time. But my infant child will be awake all night, so as you can imagine, I've nominated to do the night shift.
I volunteered The 2 am and 5 am feeds during the 06 soccer world cup :)

Used to watch a lot of his content but not really a fan anymore. Seems like a pretentious flog. Will say how he's a low handicapper (forget what he claims to be off? 3 or 4?) or whatever but then gets his arse handed to him and says how he never plays for score and how he hates playing for score lol.

53 off the stick on the ocean course, i imagine it was much the same in this video then lol.

Literally he used the exact same “I usually don’t play for a score” line.

One of the greatest , infamous cringeworthy moments in golf is when he met Tiger Woods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back