Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

If i remember correctly, there is a big sign suggesting to green fee players, if you aren't a highly skilled player, maybe you shouldn't play it,as it is an extremely difficult course.
If you check your Twitter feed today there will be approximately 1000 pictures of that sign posted.

That's our weekly video show. The podcasts can be found on the right hand side of the page!

Search function doesn't work

T a p on the search symbol, bar appears then disappear

PS, I'm on my galaxy s9

Website on mobile so far substandard

I watched the first 9 holes of Koepka, Molinari and Woods late last night and after only 2-3 holes I said to myself that Koepka could win this tournament by 5 strokes. -7 is a godly score, I'm not sure why Koepka continues to surprise me in majors but wow.
Was 11-1 yesterday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who is the aussie commentator/host?

I think it's Ian Baker Finch and OMFG I just find him annoying as a lead commentator i almost mute the volume!
Same applies with Wayne Riley.
Where as Jim Nantz,Nick Faldo,David Feherty and Frank Nobilo at least make sense

I think it's Ian Baker Finch and OMFG I just find him annoying as a lead commentator i almost mute the volume!
Same applies with Wayne Riley.
Where as Jim Nantz,Nick Faldo,David Feherty and Frank Nobilo at least make sense

I truly don't understand the world feed's fasincation with cutting CBS commentators off, cutting audio off and skipping interviews. It feels so amateur.

Pretty amazing what Koepka is doing, didn't even play well and shoots even par 70. Hopefully Scott can finish top 5 tomorrow

Dustin Johnson with the career grand slam of 2/T2 finishes at each Major.

Brooks Koepka is the first golfer to hold back-to-back, concurrent major titles (17/18 US Open, 18/19 PGA).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back