(Log in to remove this ad.)

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
The gambling community would like to thank García for playing the weekend in a manner they anticipated him to play rounds 1 and 2

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No mention of Hannah Green winning a major?

Women's golf has a scarily low penetration into the wider public consciousness.
I was watching the 2hr highlights yesterday on FoxSports and only realised later that she was an Australian when they said something about her being from Down Under.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
No mention of Hannah Green winning a major?

Women's golf has a scarily low penetration into the wider public consciousness.
Great to see Karrie Webb putting so much back into women's golf.
Agree it's sad to see such limited coverage and comment.

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
i admit i did not know who she was until she won. guilty as charged.

its kinda interesting that sports radio networks give more precedence to aflw than someone who has now captured a major

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nextyearmaybe

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
Anyone who wants to watch golf played on a quality course should tune into Foxtel/Kayo this week. The Irish Open is being played at Lahinch a world class course. But then, i'm just a golf course architecture nerd.:$

AmericanCrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Indians and Cavs
Did AmericanCrow lose his internet access in the divorce? Maybe his ex really did get the lot! :(
Appreciate the shout out mate. Divorce was actually long ago--unfortunately dealing with issues regarding little AC and her desire to drive me completely out of the picture.

Real life just has been all consuming last 8-10 weeks plus and not in any sort of good way. I will try to check in more often if only to keep my sanity.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Appreciate the shout out mate. Divorce was actually long ago--unfortunately dealing with issues regarding little AC and her desire to drive me completely out of the picture.

Real life just has been all consuming last 8-10 weeks plus and not in any sort of good way. I will try to check in more often if only to keep my sanity.
Yeah, I did realise that. Hopefully it all settles down and she comes to her senses. Best of luck with that.

toxic

Hall of Famer
May 9, 2008
GONE
AFL Club
Collingwood

Been through it as well.

Stay strong

PM if you wanna vent privately

Or just vent!

Top Bottom