Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

What an amazing masters tournament. Well done Tiger. You topped off my best ever weekend. Tigers get up, Tiger gets up, and my first ever eagle (par 4).

Credit to Elixuh for sticking with tiger through thick (winning tournaments, majors, screwing aussie prostitutes, screwing others) and thin (back surgery)

Last edited:
What an amazing masters tournament. Well done Tiger. You topped off my best ever weekend. Tigers get up, Tiger gets up, and my first ever eagle.

Credit to Elixuh for sticking with tiger through thick (winning tournaments, majors, screwing aussie prostitutes, screwing others) and thin (back surgery)

Mate I follow the lions. It ain’t hard.

Fair amount of egg on many faces after that.

Can’t wait for some apologies

Oct 6, 2017
All over the place
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool Boston Celtics Victory
What an amazing masters tournament. Well done Tiger. You topped off my best ever weekend. Tigers get up, Tiger gets up, and my first ever eagle.

I kind of liked my weekend as well! Bombers, Melbourne Victory, Celtics and Liverpool won. Watched it all and the Masters and now i officially have square eyes!
Well done to Tiger as i thought he would never win a major again.

I kind of liked my weekend as well! Bombers, Melbourne Victory, Celtics and Liverpool won. Watched it all and the Masters and now i officially have square eyes!
Well done to Tiger as i thought he would never win a major again.

oh yeah, thank god there was no Being Liverpoo/Victory again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the comments are glorious.

1555416793327.png

1555416815996.png

1555416932807.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back