Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

After knocking back his wife’s attempt at some DPA it’s jyst as well Brooks was able to win.

Not his wife....so me thinks she should tread a bit more carefully. :p

Does anyone know what that was all about? It probably was the reason why he nearly surrendered a 7 shot lead.

Brooks ain’t the type of guy who’s going to give his glory hog girlfriend a kiss just because there are cameras around.

The only reasons she went in for a kiss was because she saw the cameras. Brooks ain’t about that life

Brooks ain’t the type of guy who’s going to give his glory hog girlfriend a kiss just because there are cameras around.

The only reasons she went in for a kiss was because she saw the cameras. Brooks ain’t about that life

While I don't disagree at all....it still remains he is dating that kind of gal.

Take it from me Brooks....she ain't worth it in the long run.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Would love to play in Made in Denmark - the course, the beer tent and the rubber duckies in the gallery

What a grouping

Screenshot_20190611-213631_PGA TOUR.jpg

Back