Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger Woods has won his 82 tournament. He ties Sam Snead. He needs one more to become no 1 in this regard.

The PGA rep making the speech raised doubts as to whether he's seen a more respectful crowd than witnessed in japan. Take that USA!

They were so quite and then when the shot was struck "ooooooooooooo" followed by polite applause. Haha

PRESIDENTS CUP TEAMS

USA

Dustin Johnson, Tiger Woods, Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka, Xander Scheuffele, Tony Finau, Webb Simpson, Bryson DeChambeau, Matt Kuchar, Patrick Cantlay, Gary Woodland, Patrick Reed

Internationals
Adam Scott, Marc Leishman, Cameron Smith, Jason Day, Sungjae Im, CT Pan, Abraham Ancer, Louis Oosthuizen, Haotong Li, Hideki Matsuyama, Adam Hadwin, Joaquín Niemann

PRESIDENTS CUP TEAMS

USA

Dustin Johnson, Tiger Woods, Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka, Xander Scheuffele, Tony Finau, Webb Simpson, Bryson DeChambeau, Matt Kuchar, Patrick Cantlay, Gary Woodland, Patrick Reed

Internationals
Adam Scott, Marc Leishman, Cameron Smith, Jason Day, Sungjae Im, CT Pan, Abraham Ancer, Louis Oosthuizen, Haotong Li, Hideki Matsuyama, Adam Hadwin, Joaquín Niemann

Cannot Wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a look at Presidents cups tickets, i can only make it on the Saturday and they want $155 for gen admin, not sure i'll be going now. Bit rich for me
The problem is we have been conditioned in this country to expect dirt cheap or free tickets to all golf events - mainly due to the terrible fields we put together.

$155 is about par for the course for a field of this calibre - and also for a full day's golf (there are both AM and PM matches).

The problem is we have been conditioned in this country to expect dirt cheap or free tickets to all golf events - mainly due to the terrible fields we put together.

$155 is about par for the course for a field of this calibre - and also for a full day's golf (there are both AM and PM matches).
I like how you used the word par.

Cheap day out imho

12 hours of golf

Cannot wait

The International team must turn losing Jason Day into a positive @PresidentsCup . There are ways. https://t.co/UOB5nPW60j
Day's Presidents Cup record isn't too flash is it? His 2019 form was horrendous anyway.
He has steadily fallen away ever since sacking his coach as his caddy.
So it seems no big loss.

Day's Presidents Cup record isn't too flash is it? His 2019 form was horrendous anyway.
He has steadily fallen away ever since sacking his coach as his caddy.
So it seems no big loss.

It's a win for the internationals imho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back