Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Really concerned about the International Team.
My reasons are as follows they may sound strange but hey.

Why is this years Australian Open in Sydney surely playing it in Melbourne on one of the many world class sand belt courses would have been more of a benefit to the players?

And I can not fathom how Danny Lee missed out on selection.
Please note I am an Australian.
Another guy I would have had in there is Ryan Fox.

I hope the Internationals play well I just see this as a mismatch when the Internationals had a chance to perhaps make there lead up week way more beneficial.

Long term contract with the NSW Government to have the Aus Open in Syd for the last several years.

Presidents Cup is run by the PGA Tour who have no jurisdiction over our National open.

And don't forget only 6 of the Internationals are in the field this week.

Agree it's a terrible Internationals team. Those guys you mentioned would quite possibly be better value than the likes of Im, An, Hadwin etc who have never before set foot on RM.

I know. Why does his parents hate his wife?

Patrick and Justine wed in December 2012, when he was only 22. His parents had expressed misgivings about him getting married so young and urged him to slow down. The advice was not well received and Bill and Jeannette (and Hannah) were not invited to the wedding and Patrick cut off contact with his family, instead surrounding himself with Justine’s people

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the first time he has done it. Got away with this one.

Might have to rewatch his bunker shots from the Masters.

that is a practiced technique

I would guess that good camera shots from him playing from the bunker would reveal multiple violations

confirms what rumors have been about him going back to scholastic years

Such a shame our own Lucas Herbert did not make the team - would have potentially been a great singles game on the Sunday against Reed.

Would have to pre-mount Go Pros in all Royal Melb bunkers in advance!!

Shhh, Herby's an aussie. Its ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back