Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Do they have proper team formats ? I only know they have teams of 4 but thought that was just about a total score rather than proper team formats but I haven’t looked into it that much

They have something related to teams, they win a prize and apparently are being bought as franchises for next year.

Do they have proper team formats ? I only know they have teams of 4 but thought that was just about a total score rather than proper team formats but I haven’t looked into it that much
No they dont. Only except for the final where the teams play off against each other in matchplay like the Ryder Cup. It is the only part of LIV that is worthy of being referred to as a team event. Its just a bland, “best scores count towards a team total” type of thing for the rest of the season.

Very contrived.

No they dont. Only except for the final where the teams play off against each other in matchplay like the Ryder Cup. It is the only part of LIV that is worthy of being referred to as a team event. Its just a bland, “best scores count towards a team total” type of thing for the rest of the season.

Very contrived.

Yer that’s what I thought .. not that exciting

Good win by Rickie Fowler over Jon Rahm. His career renaissance has been gathering a lot of steam. Hopefully he can get that Masters invite again.

My man Herb very clutch last 7 holes. Draining half hole puts from good distance. Clutch 16 birdie and then stuck it to 4 feet on the 17th to close it out. His work off the tee been elite thus far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McIlroy and Herbert about to be shown. Go to 4 ads after only 2 mins of coverage. Going to bed, haven't seen Herb or McIlroy in 2 holes, all others have Americans and that's all they are showing. Disgrace.
Rory shoots a lazy 9 under
Lucas bye bye

Was unreal the first 6 holes. He was in trouble off the tee maybe 3 times. Puts them all to all within 10 feet. Lucas was playing really well too. Shame.

Into the Masters though!
Unless he improves his driving accuracy / fairways found, the masters will be painful for him.

Love his game tho and praying he plays well

In the 90s the anwer to putter problems was Bob Shearer, in the modern 20s the answer is Paige and her Instagram/ Twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back