PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Id like to roll a warrior, but I played one in Beta with no help and it was a struggle to kill anything a level above and even my own lvl, getting stunned while running away when you pull too many, it was frustrating. If i had someone with me then id roll warrior but for solo purpose I will reroll a warlock i think this time Orc instead of undead and go from there.

I remember warrior being a brutal leveling experience in vanilla, spamming hamstring and stomp (tauren) to try and get away from the bad pulls.

Still torn between rogue hunter and priest!

I remember leveling my Warrior was like pulling teeth...Wasnt much better in BC either, took me something like a month to go 60>70...Then my hunter did it in 2 days. Was depressing.

Mage was my main char in 2005 and i found levelling was pretty easy. Just make the effort to always have mana pots on you. Yeah the drinking thing was a bit tedious but solo questing was easy to not die.

Just got in contact with an old guild mate yesterday- hes just turned 40 and his lil bro is 35...

Its just humbling seeing how fast time goes by.

Just saw a whole heap of add-ons have been confirmed to work with classic and others are still a work in progress. I was going to go completely OG until I started needing add-ons but I think I might grab Questie, enemy cast bar and an auctioneer add-on. Unit frames, auras, Recount and DBM later.

For real experience change resolution to 800x600 and install 500 add-ons with minimal actual game vision.

For real experience change resolution to 800x600 and install 500 add-ons with minimal actual game vision.
i still have this photo of my guilds first Ragnaros kill in 2005. And thats taking down a few addons just for the sake of a picture.

1stragkillpic.jpg

Getting your first mount on first toon was a pretty satisfying accomplishment tbh.

Good nostalgia for me if i pick this up. If only i had the same amount of time as my teenage self in the mid 2000's.
i remember levelling in the 20's with a guild mate or two and you would spot an alliance with Level rating ?? and that was scary. But then if they jumped on mounts it was "OMG MOUNTED ALLIANCE RUNNNNNN". Getting a mount at 40 was a hugeeeeee accomplishment from memory. Proudly declaring your DING!!!!!! in guild chat to have 50 guildies tell you "Grats man" was so satisfying hehe.

Im tempted to get this just for nostalgic reasons too. Easily a top 5 game in my life, but the same as everyone else i just dont have that much time now. I dont miss the grind 1-60. I miss the PvP element the most. Dont care for raiding either. Just wish someone could wave a wand, put me at 60 and get me into some WSG or AV.s. Hell even some Tarren mill/Southshore battles. Such fun times.

I wish I kept all my old screen shots. I had them saved to a FB album and a few years ago I purged just about everything.

Random things I look forward to. OG Org. I hated Cata org. Too spread out and the stuff plonked on top of the plateau looks cheap. Original bank, AH and fat cows on their kodos camping the mailbox pls.

i still have this photo of my guilds first Ragnaros kill in 2005. And thats taking down a few addons just for the sake of a picture.

View attachment 719153
Nice! I wish I had some of my older ones, but a harddrive crash many many years ago killed them :( But I do have some of my burning crusade ones saved on photobucket!! (remember when photobucket was a thing?)

By the time we got to BC my raid frames were a lot nicer than yours :p

WoWScrnShot_090408_195245.png~original.png

Back in the days when BoPs stopped people from being able to attack, so we used to chain-bop the hunter's pet.

I found this epic one too! We were the reason arenas got a time limit. It only ended because I had to go out.

WoWScrnShot_111807_155630.jpg~original.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice! I wish I had some of my older ones, but a harddrive crash many many years ago killed them :( But I do have some of my burning crusade ones saved on photobucket!! (remember when photobucket was a thing?)

By the time we got to BC my raid frames were a lot nicer than yours :p

View attachment 719432

Back in the days when BoPs stopped people from being able to attack, so we used to chain-bop the hunter's pet.

I miss Black Temple :( Kara, SSC and BT bring back the biggest rush of feels. When I jump on once or twice a year I'll run them for transmog gear and I start remembering things that happened or funny things that someone said on Vent. I used to BoP rogues and enhance shammies that refused to watch their threat meter. Had one annoying rogue that sometimes I hit my bubble/cancel bubble macro (usually used it to drop bad debuffs) so the boss would one shot him lol.

Vuhdo and Pally Power? I can't remember the name of the raid frames I used. I started off with X pearl because it didn't need any tweaking out of the box then I switched to one that I can't remember the name of. It needed to be fully customised on install though, that's all I remember.

I miss Black Temple :( Kara, SSC and BT bring back the biggest rush of feels. When I jump on once or twice a year I'll run them for transmog gear and I start remembering things that happened or funny things that someone said on Vent. I used to BoP rogues and enhance shammies that refused to watch their threat meter. Had one annoying rogue that sometimes I hit my bubble/cancel bubble macro (usually used it to drop bad debuffs) so the boss would one shot him lol.

Vuhdo and Pally Power? I can't remember the name of the raid frames I used. I started off with X pearl because it didn't need any tweaking out of the box then I switched to one that I can't remember the name of. It needed to be fully customised on install though, that's all I remember.
Grid and PP. I still don't use anything too fancy, I still have the same Grid set up, and a handful of weak auras

Grid and PP. I still don't use anything too fancy, I still have the same Grid set up, and a handful of weak auras

I just spent nearly the entire time since my last post trying to search for what I had and just found it. Pitbull! I wish I had my old screen shots, by Wrath my screen looked like a cockpit with all the crap I had going on. I insisted that not only did I have to know all my own buffs, debuffs and timers, I also had to know my target's, my target's target, my offtank's and designated healer's lol. When I jumped on for the latest expansion I tried ElvUI which looked cool.

2 oceanic servers - they’re gonna be busy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gonna be on for Classic, havnt fully decided PvP or PvE yet...Swining to a Rogue main, was a Hunter main back in 2005.

Played on Kilrogg, guild called Remnants, Dwarf Hunter called Roid!

This is a good spot to find some old friends who might be around still:

i remember levelling in the 20's with a guild mate or two and you would spot an alliance with Level rating ?? and that was scary. But then if they jumped on mounts it was "OMG MOUNTED ALLIANCE RUNNNNNN". Getting a mount at 40 was a hugeeeeee accomplishment from memory. Proudly declaring your DING!!!!!! in guild chat to have 50 guildies tell you "Grats man" was so satisfying hehe.

Im tempted to get this just for nostalgic reasons too. Easily a top 5 game in my life, but the same as everyone else i just dont have that much time now. I dont miss the grind 1-60. I miss the PvP element the most. Dont care for raiding either. Just wish someone could wave a wand, put me at 60 and get me into some WSG or AV.s. Hell even some Tarren mill/Southshore battles. Such fun times.

Av was so much fun before they ****ed it, playing a game going to sleep and getting back in the exact same game that was still going the next day.

Winning av was actually an achievement.

PvP oceanic is going to be epic! No where to hide.
It may struggle due to heavy imbalance, with only one realm for it it gets ruled out for me. Bit of split like that with my current guild, with some very old players returning but they will go horde pvp.

It may struggle due to heavy imbalance, with only one realm for it it gets ruled out for me. Bit of split like that with my current guild, with some very old players returning but they will go horde pvp.
Being horde for me looks great! Instant queues and plenty of alliance to kill
60618660df9e468e2ac8b175dc42d48a.jpg
db70e0603d62a3d81fef23c0f47d5b43.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back