PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

Selim

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I got abit excited and downloaded WoW classic last night haha. Is there anything I can do to get a a head start?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
im currently leveling a new character atm so ill be playing alot so if ya want help i can deffs help ya out,

im playing on the server Yojamba and am alliance

but besides that YT videos can give alot of help

dwwaino

Jun 25, 2011
Covitorian SSR
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
BVB, MVFC
Only issue with being on a low pop faction is recruiting pool. Also if there is going to be no 58 boost then I'm going to be stuck on Horde. That's why I think they'll actually announce a boost of some sort to the disappointment of the "no changes" crowd. Judging by Oceanic WoW FB group there is already some sweaty talk. If I play it I just want to want to go at it causally and on my own terms and then only consider raiding should I even make it to 70. The more I think about it the more daunting it gets haha. The professions, cooking, fishing, actually having to find ways to make gold as there aren't a gorillian dailies, working on any reputations I might need on the side like Aldor/Scryer. Ugh! Lol

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I’ve done abit more reading and the main question I have is whether I go horde or alliance? I’m assuming if we were to start a group we would have to be the same faction.

Would we also need to be different classes or does that not matter?

Selim

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I’ve done abit more reading and the main question I have is whether I go horde or alliance? I’m assuming if we were to start a group we would have to be the same faction.

Would we also need to be different classes or does that not matter?

yup to start a group and do quest and dungeons together we would need to be same faction

so no you can be the same class so it really doesnt matter, only when you are doing a dungeon then u need 3 dps 1 tank and a healer but even then u can still be the same class as others

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
yup to start a group and do quest and dungeons together we would need to be same faction

so no you can be the same class so it really doesnt matter, only when you are doing a dungeon then u need 3 dps 1 tank and a healer but even then u can still be the same class as others
Cheers, you actually have to make some pretty big decisions before you even start playing haha.

Selim

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Cheers, you actually have to make some pretty big decisions before you even start playing haha.

yup doesnt stop aswell, gotta choose what spec/talents you go for your class after lvl 10 but its all part of what makes it great

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
aye brave choice what server did ya choose?
Yojamba, I played for a couple of hours and just left the first area. Managed to hit level 6.

The spiders were destroying me at first but once I got a couple more abilities and figured out the trick to using them I got through the quests pretty easy.

Selim

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yojamba, I played for a couple of hours and just left the first area. Managed to hit level 6.

The spiders were destroying me at first but once I got a couple more abilities and figured out the trick to using them I got through the quests pretty easy.

aye nice send us your character name ill add ya

Remove this Banner Ad