PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

my resto shaman also feels weaker..
You probably just haven't adjusted to the mechanics properly yet, Resto shammys got a pretty huge buff, in fact all healers are way overpowered at the minute, thats why they nerfed healing in PVP.

You probably just haven't adjusted to the mechanics properly yet, Resto shammys got a pretty huge buff, in fact all healers are way overpowered at the minute, thats why they nerfed healing in PVP.
You are probably right. As a Resto Druid, the 5.0.4 match has made things so easy, bloody rejuvenation and lifebloom is more powerful than ever. (Least I think so)

Got back to resto shaman which is level 50 btw (may explain in a way). Lost all the fast spawning totems so I have to use em efficiently, probably not doing it right at the moment. I feel I'm using my Emergency heals more than my regular heals (Besides Earth shield and rip tide) Probably doesn't help when *******s pull all the trash and blame the healer or tank for the wipe.

Been clean of this for about 6 months or so, maybe more.. Have 8 or 9 level 85s on Dath Remar, tempted by the new exp pack then i got a email today offering a weeks free game time. Damn blizzard they're like drug dealers, just when you think you're clean they dangle it back at you, had quit for about 6 months before then they announced Cata.

Been clean of this for about 6 months or so, maybe more.. Have 8 or 9 level 85s on Dath Remar, tempted by the new exp pack then i got a email today offering a weeks free game time. Damn blizzard they're like drug dealers, just when you think you're clean they dangle it back at you, had quit for about 6 months before then they announced Cata.
know how you feel just jumped back on today! all my chars are on frostmourne if anyone else is

Altoholics rejoice!

Am loving my Big Blizzard Bear being available on all toons across all realms, just for a start. The traditional preexpansion retalenting is not quite so much fun though.

My mains are on Frostmourne, all but two 80+. I even have a bank guild, from back in the day when guild perks didn't exist.

So you haven't played the game in a while, and you haven't played any of the beta yet you KNOW the game is going down hill?

I've played the beta, and i'm very impressed with what they've done. Theres a LOT of good content, and a hell of a lot to do outside of raids if it's to your tastes.

Cataclysm was horrible, but from what i've played of Mists so far it's going to make up for the terrible craptacular event that was Cata.

Someone sent me a SoR so took it up and decided not to go back to my 85s and instead use the free 80 to make a gnome priest, enjoying it again for now, might resub for a bit and try the expansion. Still enjoy pvp and looks like they've added more bgs again. The challenge mode interests me as well and despite it being more "casual" I'm really liking the new talent system now i'm used to it, some awesome new spells and glyphs added. Subtle mind you but things like "ravens instead of orbs" or being able to summon a tentacle as well as major things like making shadows burst go through the roof have revived it for me. The insta cast mind spikes and the fact DP now hits like a bomb is awesome.

I stopped playing WoW shortly after Cataclysm came out, now the stupid pandas are getting an expansion /shakes head, it all went down hill after they killed off Arthas

Same... done with it. They've been dumbing the game down for sometime... started in WotLK and continued in Cata. Now CBF even bothering with MoP... the shark has well and truely been jumped for me.

Was bitterly disappointed when Blizz also farked up Diablo (my favourite franchise of theirs)... so that's 2 franchises I'm now disconnected from. I am now pinning my hopes on Titan being something grand. I can only hope.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am now pinning my hopes on Titan being something grand. I can only hope.:thumbsu:

Used to raid with a guy that worked at blizzard (played oceanic due to work hrs), he said he got to see what was being done on Titan, his words: "holy hell it's amazing, I can't wait to play it, it's the only thing that has a chance of killing off wow it's so good"

He couldn't elaborate on what the games actually about though :( legally contracted for another 5 yrs not to talk about Titan despite no longer working there.

Anyone have any ridiculous stories of being kicked out of a raid or dungeon?
Just got kicked out of a TBC dungeon because me (healer) was not doing any dps. We wiped repeatedly on a boss and well, tank blamed the terrible DPS then somehow the blame came onto me.

"You have been removed from the group". :thumbsdown:

Low levels are so broken it's not funny at the moment, tried a bg with my level 10 and healers can't be killed... Without bg leveling not sure if i can be bothered getting my warrior to level 80 so I can run around as Jlannister the Kingslayer. Also might've been reading too much game of thrones...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back