PC World of Warcraft - Including Classic

Remove this Banner Ad

yep my 2018 is already gone cause of classics but tbh ill allow it

is there any rumored release date

Yeah classic has me interested too.... unfortunately.

What class and race are you guys going to play in Vanilla? Not sure if I'll get into it.

Wonder if they'll include 45 minute server queues and microscopic gold drop rates to make it a truly authentic experience.

Wonder if they'll include 45 minute server queues and microscopic gold drop rates to make it a truly authentic experience.
Gold, would assume so.

Server queues no. Its not just one machine per server name now I believe. If it gets busy they spin up a new shard of what ever realm.

Gold, would assume so.

Server queues no. Its not just one machine per server name now I believe. If it gets busy they spin up a new shard of what ever realm.

I was being slightly facetious.

I've just never quite understood some people's thirst for Vanilla. Sure it was an amazing experience, but I remember the ridiculous grinding, big difficulty spikes, that feeling you were never, ever going to get a mount, having to spam chat to find groups and the feeling that unless you were in the top 0.001% of players you were locked out of the coolest content forever.

I'm towards the casual end of the spectrum these days (light raiding and PUGS only), so maybe that skews my perspective somewhat. But I don't think I'd enjoy the game nearly as much without the quality of life stuff like LFR, Group Finder etc.

I started playing during TBC, and remember the grind to 30 to get my mount, it took me ages, months probably. I logged in for the first time in a couple of years over the weekend and rolled a brand new priest because i don't have a subscription, and I had my mount the next day. How things change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spending time in IF on LFG getting a group for a DM tribute run(have healer), then spending 30mins travelling there only for someone to DC lol.
Great memories but I dont think i could do it again, 200 odd hrs just to hit 60 from memory.

I loved vanilla. I just cant even comprehend how i devoted that much time to it!

Took me about 16 days played time and boy was it glorious. People seem to forget that while end game is the be all and end all now, back then it was just as much about the journey.

I'll be splitting my time across both current and classic. The Rhok'delar and Benediction quests were some of the most satisfying parts of my time in WoW, so it will be great to revisit them again.

Is anyone looking at joining a guild for raiding Antorus? My guild on Barthilas (horde) are looking for a few more dps (or any role if you’re good enough).
I will be in a few weeks. I'm levelling an Ele Shaman and going to transfer an 86 Hunter there but they will need to gear up.

Enhance 2h shammy Windfury Proc wielding Unstoppable Force. Anything not wearing plate is obliterated.

Can't wait to start my AV grind for that bad boy.

What class and race are you guys going to play in Vanilla? Not sure if I'll get into it.
Frost Mage was badly OP back then, I was beating 60s at lvl 40. They'll have to nerf some of that stuff like that, stun lock rogues as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back