World Series SuperCoach (long-term carryover game) coach wanted

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone,

We have a game at WSSC which has been going for a season now and we're looking for a fresh coach (or potentially two). Just seeing if there is any interest in joining the game as one certain change is the reigning premiers. They have players such as Patrick Dangerfield, Ben Cunnington, Marc Murphy, Steven May, Patrick Ryder, Devon Smith and Chad Wingard which gives a new coach plenty of trade chips. If you're interested let me know :)

Cheers

Thanks, so 752 players in AFL used on lists.
When do you run a draft and the most active trading period ?

We run the national draft after the real one so late November/early December. Naturally trading is busiest over the off-season and leading into the league finals.

We run the national draft after the real one so late November/early December. Naturally trading is busiest over the off-season and leading into the league finals.

Ok, I am pretty interested then.
How has the league been going as a whole in season one ?
Are things running smoothly and looking like one that will stand the test of time?

Happy to join if sense if it not one that going to go missing 2 or 3 years on.
As long as a good band of over 10 coaches committed and importantly, active in their presence I am all for it.

Ok, I am pretty interested then.
How has the league been going as a whole in season one ?
Are things running smoothly and looking like one that will stand the test of time?

Happy to join if sense if it not one that going to go missing 2 or 3 years on.
As long as a good band of over 10 coaches committed and importantly, active in their presence I am all for it.

I'd say the first season went pretty well, 14/16 coaches were very active and I'd say at least 11-12 get on daily to check and reply to messages.

I certainly want to see it succeed long-term and that's certainly the types of coaches we want to bring in. It's a long-term commitment rather than a FIFO type gig :)

I'd say the first season went pretty well, 14/16 coaches were very active and I'd say at least 11-12 get on daily to check and reply to messages.

I certainly want to see it succeed long-term and that's certainly the types of coaches we want to bring in. It's a long-term commitment rather than a FIFO type gig :)

Sounds good mate. Where should I go next to take this interest to another level ?
So far it is ticking all the boxes of being a good league game to play long term.

Sounds good mate. Where should I go next to take this interest to another level ?
So far it is ticking all the boxes of being a good league game to play long term.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/WSSC

Register there and I'll post a thread this afternoon welcoming you if you choose. I can continue to chat via PM if you like with any other questions you have :)

http://s15.zetaboards.com/WSSC

Register there and I'll post a thread this afternoon welcoming you if you choose. I can continue to chat via PM if you like with any other questions you have :)

Will continue my interest in it there thanks mate.
Just registered moments ago there as you suggested.

If you ever need anyone else let me know Pie 4 Life

I was enjoying the Footy Premier League one before you all stopped turning up :p
You're always welcome to sign-up and join in conversations, maybe even be an assistant, until a job pops up.

Looking for another coach, with the draft coming up/off-season it's the perfect time to join. Below is the best 22 from the thread, so you can see it's possible to go for a flag or youth, with some older pieces and younger talent both threre who are tradeable assets.

2018 Best 22

B: Luke Ryan - Joel Hamling - Tom Stewart
HB: Dan Houston - Jake Carlisle - Paul Seedsman
Fol: Tom Bellchambers - Dustin Martin - Clayton Oliver (C)
C: Zak Jones - Shane Edwards - Andrew Gaff
HF: Steven Motlop - Lance Franklin - Michael Walters
F: Robbie Gray (VC) - Josh Bruce - Daniel Menzel
I/C: Sam Powell-Pepper - Travis Colyer - Mason Wood - Will Hoskin-Elliott

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/wssc/index.php

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back