World Test Championship Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good nut that trapped Kohli. Extra elevation and variety makes Jamieson a handful. Green needs to bowl like this.

Have seen very little of Jamieson before this match, he’s very impressive. The pick of the bowlers so far.

Was surprised that Pant review was umpires call, to me it looked like it was missing leg from watching it live and on replay.

New Zealand have got it right on the spot this morning. Hard to know what a good score is until both teams have batted on this pitch, however I think India will be quite content with something above 270.

Winning the toss and bowling first has been an overused play in test cricket recently (looking at you West Indies) however I just want to state what a good decision it was from NZ here. With so much time likely to be lost due to rain, makes it very very difficult for them to lose this test. At worst India score 400+ and eat up a lot of time, with not enough left to take 20 NZ wickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However more runs India score from here, it’s gotta come from Rahane/Jadeja/Ashwin. Even for such a great team, have seen so many times how quickly their last few wickets can tumble. That will give NZ plenty of encouragement knowing their potentially two wickets away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back