deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
Like India's intent here, despite it being a mainly fruitless exercise, it's much better than their stone walling from late yesterday. NZ more than a sneaky chance now of pulling this off...

Last edited:

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
The best chance of us winning (or losing) is if India offer a surprise declaration with 30-40 overs to go.

The ONLY way NZ win this is bowling out India ASAP after lunch. India won't declare, never have never will - but I looked forward to being totally wrong and pleasantly surprised/shocked if they do..!!!

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
The ONLY way NZ win this is bowling out India ASAP after lunch. India won't declare, never have never will - but I looked forward to being totally wrong and pleasantly surprised/shocked if they do..!!!

Yeah I can't see India declaring and giving NZ any chance of winning while risking a loss for themselves, we will need to bowl them out.

Santana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 28, 2008
The best chance of us winning (or losing) is if India offer a surprise declaration with 30-40 overs to go.
lol what are you talking about? India are not going to declare. They are going to bat for their lives after lunch. They are not bowling NZ out in a session. Crazy talk.

India look in pretty big trouble. Glad I put money against them today.

corbies

Jul 31, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, Cronulla
Wagner sledging and bouncing his way to wickets like he has done for the best part of 60 tests. Great to see.

deanc

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tasmania
[/QUOTE]
This match just teasing us with a very unlikely hint of a result.
[/QUOTE]

Sadly just one session too many lost to poor weather, otherwise it could of been a fantastic test match with all 3 results likely. NZ are still a sneaky chance but with every over bowled the predictable draw gets closer...

Last edited:
Back