Politics & Government World War 3 Imminent?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Holy Land. In year 6, at the time Israel and Lebanon were at war, some kid asked our Scripture teacher why the Holy Land was bombing another country. He looked disappointed more than anything.

So now we have a supposed 'threat' on the Ukraine from Russia Putin and we also have a supposed 'threat' on Taiwan from China Ping

I smell 'chest beating' from both.

Who in their right mind would possibly think, if it came down to it, that either, even simultaneously could possibly overcome the allied western forces to achieve their ill?

Even given the fractures in all of the Britain, the US and medium powers such as Canada and here at home. Remembering that both high powers in France and Germany are not as fractured - all of these powers are united, and that is showing.

For mine IF Putin were to invade the Ukraine or Ping to invade Taiwan, it will end worse for both. Find it hard to see it any other way, get ready for a cold war.

So now we have a supposed 'threat' on the Ukraine from Russia Putin and we also have a supposed 'threat' on Taiwan from China Ping

I smell 'chest beating' from both.

Who in their right mind would possibly think, if it came down to it, that either, even simultaneously could possibly overcome the allied western forces to achieve their ill?

Even given the fractures in all of the Britain, the US and medium powers such as Canada and here at home. Remembering that both high powers in France and Germany are not as fractured - all of these powers are united, and that is showing.

For mine IF Putin were to invade the Ukraine or Ping to invade Taiwan, it will end worse for both. Find it hard to see it any other way, get ready for a cold war.

The west isn't going to start ww3 over Ukraine or Taiwan, If Russia or China want it its theirs.

Hesbullah is ready to go

hasbulla-hasbik.gif

For those unawares

I had seen this bloke in memes etc but had no idea who he was really until a recent UFC in Abu Dhabi. Seemed like everyone at that event got a selfie with this fella, hard to get my head around I must admit.

I had seen this bloke in memes etc but had no idea who he was really until a recent UFC in Abu Dhabi. Seemed like everyone at that event got a selfie with this fella, hard to get my head around I must admit.
There are memes about memes about him.
Pre-internet era the guy would have had SFA chance of doing much in life, but look at him now - the guy even got to meet his hero Khabib. The internet is not all bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bet the news are happy they can dust off their big red "breaking news" banners again. Probably get some daily press conferences happening again too.

Checks first post date...ok 2016. Im still waiting for this insurrection in the US.

I think there will be a lot of isolated conflict but full scale war doesnt benefit anyone

"The Russian military has placed a nuclear intercontinental ballistic missile in a missile launch pad."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back