Politics & Government World War 3 Imminent?

Remove this Banner Ad

If the U.S & Russia are involved & it includes nukes, then the safety of the entire world is in question....That to scale enough for you?

NATO are right now, at this minute, performing full mock-up drills for this precise scenario, as I speak.....And no, I'm not kidding.

Both countries are already involved in conflict. So we need nukes to make it a World War now?

Why would you be kidding? I'd be surprised if they haven't run preperation drills many times.

Both countries are already involved in conflict. So we need nukes to make it a World War now?

Why would you be kidding? I'd be surprised if they haven't run preperation drills many times.

You asked the question of what constitutes a World War....I obliged.

Yes this is correct, if there ever is gonna be WW3 then the damage will be unrecoverable. I don't see how the world will survive such an event. The more you turn on the news the more anarchy we are seeing in the world.
Have to disagree. The world will survive and if anything, flourish. It's humanity that will have trouble surviving.

The earth would be just fine without us, nuked to the nail or not.

As opposed to dumb Russians or Chinese or Australians or British or ???

As of now it's NATO that's closing in & surrounding Russia....Last I checked, their answerable to the Joint chiefs of staff in Washington.

So I'm gonna stick with Yankee hubris & insanity.

As of now it's NATO that's closing in & surrounding Russia....Last I checked, their answerable to the Joint chiefs of staff in Washington.

So I'm gonna stick with Yankee hubris & insanity.
Dude it's all bollocks. Who really gives a s**t.

If the worlds going to go balls up enjoy what's left. Enjoy what's left because there really isn't anything you can do.

Go get laid, or watch replays of all your premierships.

Dude it's all bollocks. Who really gives a s**t.

If the worlds going to go balls up enjoy what's left. Enjoy what's left because there really isn't anything you can do.

Go get laid, or watch replays of all your premierships.

Eat, drink & be merry, for tomorrow we die, eh.

Well, it will only be the end of the world as we know it, I suppose.....Hope you're all square with God dude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eat, drink & be merry, for tomorrow we die, eh.

Well, it will only be the end of the world as we know it, I suppose.....Hope you're all square with God dude.
I'm not all square with anyone, let alone a myth. I just don't give a s**t and don't think it's worth worrying about.

I've seen many of your posts and you come across as a bit paranoid, delusional, and to put it bluntly, lost. Which makes you a little bit scary.

You can't and won't change the world from your bedroom. I just hope that once you come to realise this you don't take your frustrations out on neighbors or people who don't agree with your own ideas.

Isn't that the whole point, if there is no humanity left to enjoy this world then what,
What happened before us?

The world, or the universe, doesn't need humans to justify its existence.

I really find the thought that if we aren't here there's is no point to living, incredibly strange.

There is life all around us, it's only our ego that's makes some of us think we are the most important.

What I'm trying to express here is that We Are Not the be all and end all.

Life will continue without us and be whatever it will be.

I believe we will evolve into machines and machines and that's purely evolution.

Sounds wrong now, but the machine I write this post on would have been witchcraft 200 years ago.

• Anyone for jock palfreeman here> I am currently at the exact location if he was arrested arrested if anyone wants to make some s**t lol

As I said a few posts back, the world won't end whatever we do to each other, it's delusional to think man has the power to end the world.

Hmm there's that word again, delusional.
We certainly have the power to end all life on it - with the possible exception of cockroaches. But the planet would continue to orbit the sun for a while yet.

What I'm trying to express here is that We Are Not the be all and end all.

Life will continue without us and be whatever it will be.

I believe we will evolve into machines and machines and that's purely evolution.

Sounds wrong now, but the machine I write this post on would have been witchcraft 200 years ago.

Did someone say DELUSIONAL?

Does anyone reckon people would actually be down to fight in 2017 for their country though? Things have changed a fair bit in 100 years
Have they changed that much since people fought for their country (or at least their leaders) going into Afghanistan and Iraq? Or shooting down Russian jets over Turkey?
Nationalism in Europe, including Russia, is arguably the highest its been in 70 years. The United States nationalism and "manifest destiny" (while originally something different) has never gone away in the slightest. Maybe a blip from some during the latter part of the Vietnam war. China's rise is fuelling Chinese nationalism and resentment over missing the party for a few hundred years.
People might not sign up en masse like WWI, but more than enough are already in the forces and have shown their willingness for serious fighting to be a serious risk. Inevitable WWIII, probably not. More likely another proxy will be found so thew major powers can annihilate each other's soldiers and another nation's civilians. There's no shortage of flashpoints in the Middle East.

What happened before us?

The world, or the universe, doesn't need humans to justify its existence.

I really find the thought that if we aren't here there's is no point to living, incredibly strange.

This is a complete & utter mental wank..... Do you even think before you write dude?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back