Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't you want to put all drugs users out in the middle of the desert with a clean up or leave in box option?

Nope

As what I did say was I would offer free drugs on a smorgasbord. The reason for that is it cuts out crime to buy drugs. It also ensures quality drugs and removes dodgy drug dealers. If the druggies want, free drugs they would have to go to a remote location away from the city, rather than create ghettoes in our city centres. There would be two exits one being rehab and the other a box. Meaning they could leave clean or enjoy the rest of their lives on drugs.

Free choice is very different to rounding up.

But I do love how random and off kilter you can be sometimes. The drugs give you that special edge!

Last edited:
Sami Shah in fine form in today's Saturday Paper.

The Delta variant is still spreading in Sydney, with a worryingly high number of people in intensive care and a rising death toll. So, of course, idiots have chosen to march through the city en masse, protesting the continuation of life. It was a veritable who’s who of anti-vaccine, anti-mask, anti-lockdown, anti-science, anti-fact and anti-intelligence celebrities, featuring the likes of that racist guy who got famous for five days on TikTok, a man who punched a horse, and, at a special rally in Queensland, George Christensen.

Organisers of the protest rallied around a global plan produced by a brains trust of gym instructors and Instagram influencers, responding to the call to take a stand “for five important freedoms: freedom of speech, freedom of movement, freedom of assembly, freedom of choice and freedom of health”. Ironically, by gathering in large numbers without vaccination and masks during a pandemic, those are exactly the freedoms they are putting in peril. Saying vaccines are fake during a global pandemic that’s killed 4.18 million people so far isn’t a brave act of free speech – it’s like telling a person who’s on fire he isn’t on fire. The person is still going to burn to death, and you’re the idiot who is mistaking borderline murderous delusion for a basic human right. It’s like demanding the right to assembly aboard the Titanic while it’s in the process of sinking.

Since the protest, the TikTok “comedian” has been handed a penalty infringement. The guy who punched a horse while wearing a yellow singlet with “Free speech is more important than your feelings” emblazoned on the front has been arrested, because it turns out pain inflicted on a police horse is more important than his feelings. His lawyer, Tony Nikolic, was only able to speak to his client on Wednesday, even though the horse-puncher was arrested on Saturday night. Nikolic has alleged his client has the support of an MP, while remaining coy as to who the MP is.

For his part, Christensen posted footage on social media of himself at a Mackay rally, accompanied by a Martin Luther King Jr quote, creating a juxtaposition so incongruous it’s akin to a man who claims he’s a devout Christian spending his time in seedy hotels and making “small payments” to women in Manila. George said there was nothing untoward about this, after it was detailed in Malcolm Turnbull’s memoir.

Do pro vaxxers consider these covid vaccines as experimental?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

I'm pro vax and vaccinated but acknowledge they are experimental

On Sunrise this morning, they had a health official confirm they are experimental and thus the reason for ongoing data collection.

I'm pro vax and vaccinated but acknowledge they are experimental

On Sunrise this morning, they had a health official confirm they are experimental and thus the reason for ongoing data collection.
Does that mean we have the right to refuse vaccination on those grounds alone?

Does that mean we have the right to refuse vaccination on those grounds alone?

I am a strong believer in pro choice for health and believe discriminating against those not vaccinated is a cheap, gutless form of discrimination. But sadly this is part of the human condition.

I am a strong believer in pro choice for health and believe discriminating against those not vaccinated is a cheap, gutless form of discrimination. But sadly this is part of the human condition.
Where do you stand on the Australian government's requirement for Yellow Fever vaccines for travellers to/from Africa?

Where do you stand on the Australian government's requirement for Yellow Fever vaccines for travellers to/from Africa?

I'm not adverse to vaccinations for overseas travel but some are calling for vaccination passports for gatherings and domestic travel.

- anti-discrimination
- preservation of freedom of assembly
- preservation of freedom of movement
- preservation of medical in confidence

all of these are more important that being scared of an anti-vaxxer, especially if your vaxed. People should worry about themselves rather than spread their insecurities and hatred on others just because they are different.

I'm not adverse to vaccinations for overseas travel but some are calling for vaccination passports for gatherings and domestic travel.

- anti-discrimination
- preservation of freedom of assembly
- preservation of freedom of movement
- preservation of medical in confidence

all of these are more important that being scared of an anti-vaxxer, especially if your vaxed. People should worry about themselves rather than spread their insecurities and hatred on others just because they are different.
You're projecting that anyone who considers vaccine a good idea has "insecurities and hatred".
I personally trust medical professionals before an adherence to ideology.

If an event organiser requests that vaccines are a necessary requirement for entry, isn't that organiser exercising their freedom of choice?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're projecting that anyone who considers vaccine a good idea has "insecurities and hatred".

If an event organiser requests that vaccines are a necessary requirement for entry, isn't that organiser exercising their freedom of choice?
Given their level of brainwashing, it would seem like a good idea to demand vaccination prior to entry.

1) no I am not projecting that anyone who considers vaccine a good idea is "insecure or hatred". I am pro vax
2) I am projecting that anyone that wants to discriminate against others based on vaccination is "insecure and filled with hatred" just as I call out racist bullies
3) I personally trust that medical professionals are acting in good faith
4) if an event organiser (including government) is seeking to breach medical in confidence, then they are in my opinion over stepping the mark.
5) If event organiser (including government) are attacking freedom of assembly and freedom of movement, once everyone has had the opportunity for vaccination, this is a step too far.

Imagine if an event organiser had a sign saying "no singlets, no thongs, no dogs, no arabs" (A sign I saw in Shanghai). We would be up in arms, as we are trained to identify discrimination when it comes to racism. This issue isn't racism though, that is the underlying issue in the sign, rather it is a horrible human trait that appears when ever people feel threatened. Be it in the form of prejudice against gays, race, age, vaccination, religion etc......it is the same ugly trait that must be called out.

Nope

As what I did say was I would offer free drugs on a smorgasbord. The reason for that is it cuts out crime to buy drugs. It also ensures quality drugs and removes dodgy drug dealers. If the druggies want, free drugs they would have to go to a remote location away from the city, rather than create ghettoes in our city centres. There would be two exits one being rehab and the other a box. Meaning they could leave clean or enjoy the rest of their lives on drugs.

Free choice is very different to rounding up.

But I do love how random and off kilter you can be sometimes. The drugs give you that special edge!

tl,dr:

If we set aside part of Australia where there was complete freedom and hardly any rules, most people wouldn't want to go. Of those that did, most of them would want to come back pretty quickly.

Free choice about everything adds too much cognitive burden to your life.

Libertarians like their very simplistic view of the world. They can't see that things like building regulations, Therapeutic Goods Administration etc, whilst being a type of 'red tape' actually create wealth. They allow us time to focus our energy on other worthwhile things.

Can you imagine a world where each and every one of us had to perform an assessment on a building's safety before we enter it? Every time? s**t, better go and get an engineering degree first.

What a waste of time. Adam Smith was on to it - division of labour. And guess what? The people have recognised this and said, "yeah, a small amount of the wealth I earned doing what I am good at - I'm happy to trade to an engineering body so that for the rest of my life I can just walk into any building anywhere without wasting energy thinking about it.

Same goes with food, drugs, and all the other things that AN EVOLVED SOCIETY provide for us. Libertarians take so much for granted. If they truly, really, lived completely "free" I recon less than 0.01% would be happy with what that actually meant.

Here are the unlawful discrimination attributes, which one are talking about?
  • race
  • colour
  • sex
  • sexual orientation
  • marital status
  • family or carer's responsibilities
  • pregnancy
  • religion
  • political opinion
  • national extraction social origin.

In some countries on the 24 of July, 2021, a "World Wide Rally For Freedom" was held.

The media coverage in Australia has portrayed these rallies as "Anti-Lockdown" rallies and nothing much else. The truth however, is that these rallies have their genesis in far-right politics and people like Anthony Mundine and Byron Bay/Mullumbimby/Nimbin Anti-vaxxers see the word "Freedom", and are gung-ho not realising that there is a difference between the words "freedom" and "equality".

Mundine doesn't realise that he is marching alongside KKK types who would butcher him when no-one was looking because the colour of his skin makes him inferior to them. The anti vaxxers don't realise that they are marching shoulder to shoulder with some of the most extreme right wing chauvinists who would throw them in prison for their anti-Christian, anti-authority lifestyle.

Back on the 20th of March this year, another "Worldwide Demonstration for Freedom" was promoted on Facebook and Telegram and took place in Melbourne and just like today's protests, they were organised and promoted by a mob called WORLD WIDE DEMONSTRATION under the banner of "World Wide Rally For Freedom". Their "member organisations" can be found here: https://worldwidedemonstration.com/organizations/

The "World Wide Demonstration Telegram Groups" can be found here: https://worldwidedemonstration.com/groups/

This rally is about "taking a stand for 5 important Freedoms":

• Freedom of Speech.
• Freedom of Movement.
• Freedom of Choice.
• Freedom of Assembly.
• Freedom of Health.

These were the same "5 important Freedoms" they protested about on the 20th of March this year as well: https://worldwidedemonstration.com/who-is-behind-wwd-2021/

just as they were today https://worldwidedemonstration.com

"World Wide Demonstration" were formed in the spring of 2020, as was "Querdenker", founded by Michael Ballweg and this is where the link between the far right and the so called "Freedom Movement" becomes intertwined: https://www.dw.com/en/meet-germanys-querdenker-covid-protest-movement/a-57049985

The far-right Reichsbürger and Selbstverwalter groups found Querdenker the ideal vehicle to win support for their conspiracy laden and fascist doctrines: https://www.dw.com/en/germany-puts-anti-lockdown-querdenker-group-under-observation/a-57360414

This type of thing, that is, piggybacking on another group's apparatus for your own benefit, has become very prevalent. Prime examples of this are the Liberal Party and the Pentecostal stable of Churches and the Australian Christian Lobby; Pentecostal stable of Churches and QAnon which buttress together perfectly; Trump and QAnon and the "Worldwide Demonstration for Freedom": https://www.rawstory.com/worldwide-demonstration-for-freedom/

The German press, which is not nearly as concentrated as it is in Australia, has played a vital role in investigating and reporting the news without fear or favour and this has helped citizens know and understand, what is actually going on in their communities: https://www.die-dezentrale.net/even...rungsaufmarsch-in-kassel-am-20-maerz/?lang=en

The "anti-lockdown" protests that happened around Australia today should be seen for what they are: a hotchpotch of disparate people, brought together to perpetrate a fraud in order to foment confusion and fear and all the while, the real winners are the extreme right who seek to tear down all the democratic, egalitarian institutions we have fought and even died for to put in place, so that a narrow, sectarian cabal, can exercise their supreme authority without deference to democracy.

What we are witnessing is a paradox.
Fascists are against freedom. You get that right?

Preserving freedoms and stopping government over reach is what makes Australia the great nation it is. Breaking this down to the grass roots, this essentially means protecting individuals from the cruel masses motivated by fear.

I’m not sure if you are serious?

The Morrison government has reducing the people’s freedoms and increasing government over reach down to a fine art, not to mention reducing transparency to unprecedented levels and engaging in soft corruption if not outright corruption.

but the Australian people are happy to overlook all of that, right up until the point that they can’t get a haircut.

Australia is so far from great it is laughable. Australia is a shithole run by godbothering conspiracy theorist kooks.

I’m not sure if you are serious?

The Morrison government has reducing the people’s freedoms and increasing government over reach down to a fine art, not to mention reducing transparency to unprecedented levels and engaging in soft corruption if not outright corruption.

but the Australian people are happy to overlook all of that, right up until the point that they can’t get a haircut.

Australia is so far from great it is laughable. Australia is a shithole run by godbothering conspiracy theorist kooks.

this is not a partisan post on my behalf and I agree with your comments, we are seeing the erosion of freedoms by creep in a number of areas.

It is normal you have creep due to a threat ie terrorism or child pr0n but we must see this creep pulled back as the threat reduces or better controls are put in place..........but we are not seeing that.

Artificial intelligence and facial recognition are here and will only increase as a threat in time.

Freedom of movement and freedom of assembly make sense in a pre-vax Australia but not post "vax opportunity deadlines". Yet we are hearing calls for "vaccine passports" for large gatherings and domestic movement.........this sounds like China pre covid with citizens not being able to freely move around the country.

Transparency is important but I will note transparency should be the final outcomes of committees not the debates. We want people participating in committees to "ask the dumb questions" or "make the dumb statement" as this challenges everyone at the table and increases everyone knowledge. But all final decisions and recommendations should be disclosed....so to what has been bartered to achieve those outcomes.

What is important is the electorate holds our government to account. Turning on each other, particularly turning on each other based on ugly discrimination of the un-vaxxed only serves governments.

Here are the unlawful discrimination attributes, which one are talking about?
  • race
  • colour
  • sex
  • sexual orientation
  • marital status
  • family or carer's responsibilities
  • pregnancy
  • religion
  • political opinion
  • national extraction social origin.

sadly you can't identify that discrimination, freedom of movement and freedom of assembly is the issue at hand not which types of discrimination governed under law

discrimination is ugly no matter how you look at it, especially if they impact freedoms

tl,dr:

If we set aside part of Australia where there was complete freedom and hardly any rules, most people wouldn't want to go. Of those that did, most of them would want to come back pretty quickly.

Free choice about everything adds too much cognitive burden to your life.

Libertarians like their very simplistic view of the world. They can't see that things like building regulations, Therapeutic Goods Administration etc, whilst being a type of 'red tape' actually create wealth. They allow us time to focus our energy on other worthwhile things.

Can you imagine a world where each and every one of us had to perform an assessment on a building's safety before we enter it? Every time? sh*t, better go and get an engineering degree first.

What a waste of time. Adam Smith was on to it - division of labour. And guess what? The people have recognised this and said, "yeah, a small amount of the wealth I earned doing what I am good at - I'm happy to trade to an engineering body so that for the rest of my life I can just walk into any building anywhere without wasting energy thinking about it.

Same goes with food, drugs, and all the other things that AN EVOLVED SOCIETY provide for us. Libertarians take so much for granted. If they truly, really, lived completely "free" I recon less than 0.01% would be happy with what that actually meant.

that's great but what does that have to do with my post or bong boys misunderstanding?

Doesn't work that way.

If you don't like democracy then go and live free in Somalia or somewhere like that where the government won't get up in your sh*t. Be free.

actually it does work that way

I'm not sure of your reference to Somalia but health workers are free to not engage in their vocation or alternatively "as they do", work with all kinds of viruses, bacteria, trauma and mental health. It is a tough job and that's why we appreciate their service.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back