Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

Remove this Banner Ad

They cant wear scrubs on public transport, though always get a seat now if they do.

You are aware some health staff were abused and spat on last year while in their kit in public? People assumed they must be infected, and treated them like lepers.

A very small minority, but happened enough that a number of places advised staff to not wear kit/lanyards

What about health care workers ??? Are they free to tell you to fu** OFF and find another f#%king hospital when you are fighting for your life?

You are living in a society you dick, not a Hunger games

I feel your posts highlights why governments become dangerous, when their mandate is provided by anger and emotion rather than considered positions based on facts.

Did you attack those sodomites gays when AIDS was the new kid on the block?

What is your contribution to society?

Or are you only a selfish sponge?

Again case and point about anger and emotion

Holding governments to account and maintaining a quality society, relies upon being focused on the issue at hand, considering the full facts in context and executing strategies in line with the findings.

Anger and emotion is easily manipulated into all kinds of hatred.

Should people "be free" to drink 20 beers and then drive home?

If other people think that's dangerous, they should just stay at home. Right?

please quote where that was suggested in the Opening Post

lol if you select Freedom of Movement

If you get coronavirus, are you free to keep going to work and infecting all your colleagues?

They should just stay home.

playing the fool is not helpful

and there were laws in place ahead of corona that dealt with your concerns

Last edited:
I feel your posts highlights why governments become dangerous, when their mandate is provided by anger and emotion rather than considered positions based on facts.

Did you attack those sodomites gays when AIDS was the new kid on the block?

You are a ******* … can you catch AIDS walking down the street you fool.

Surely there's no excuse to use lockdowns as soon as everyone has had the chance to be fully vaccinated.

You are a ******* … can you catch AIDS walking down the street you fool.

again such anger

please feel free to replace AIDS with influenza and pneumonia. Given more people have died with influenza and covid in the UK for months, are you pro opening up like the UK or pro remaining shut down due to influenza and pneumonia?

It should also be noted you are unlikely to catch Covid if one remains in isolation. So there is plenty of protection for those that don't want to protect freedoms for themselves or others. Or do you feel everyone should go into isolation, because they should do what you want............hang on.........have you remained in isolation during all of Covid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely there's no excuse to use lockdowns as soon as everyone has had the chance to be fully vaccinated.

I agree but that is somewhere between September and December. I guarantee we won't have unrestricted overseas travel until much much later.

Governments listen to votes not logic. Given most people are motivated by fear, the vote will mean restrictions regardless of reality.

Bill Bowtell who at one point guided our response to Aids has been quite in open about the need for harder lockdowns in Sydney.

I wasn't aware of that. Isn't Bill gay himself? or had he not come out at that stage?

please quote where that was suggested in the Opening Post
I thought people should be free to do as they please?

So why do you think people shouldn't be allowed to drink and drive? Is it because it endangers others and we have to make decisions with public safety in mind?

playing the fool is not helpful

and there were laws in place ahead of corona that dealt with your concerns
What's your answer?

If you think people should be free to move around however they like, what stops one of your colleagues getting infected and then coming to work and infecting everyone else?

If you don't like it, you should stay at home. Isn't that your argument?

Again case and point about anger and emotion

Holding governments to account and maintaining a quality society, relies upon being focused on the issue at hand, considering the full facts in context and executing strategies in line with the findings.

Anger and emotion is easily manipulated into all kinds of hatred.

Speaking in tongues again i see.

You are a fully paid up member

I thought people should be free to do as they please?

So why do you think people shouldn't be allowed to drink and drive? Is it because it endangers others and we have to make decisions with public safety in mind?

What's your answer?

If you think people should be free to move around however they like, what stops one of your colleagues getting infected and then coming to work and infecting everyone else?

If you don't like it, you should stay at home. Isn't that your argument?

please feel free to create a new thread for drink driving laws

but feel free to comment here about:

This rally is about "taking a stand for 5 important Freedoms":

• Freedom of Speech.
• Freedom of Movement.
• Freedom of Choice.
• Freedom of Assembly.
• Freedom of Health.

• Freedom of Speech.
• Freedom of Movement.
• Freedom of Choice.
• Freedom of Assembly.
• Freedom of Health.
Do you think we are in the USA, or have you just been watching too much American television?

Do you think we are in the USA, or have you just been watching too much American television?

what a strange post. do you feel the US is the shining beacon on freedom? do you feel nowhere else has freedom? do you feel freedoms just happened?

or did you just watch some random tv program where you heard something like this and just rattled it off?

please read the OP

• Freedom of Speech.
• Freedom of Movement.
• Freedom of Choice.
• Freedom of Assembly.
• Freedom of Health.
Yeah but what's your argument? Do you have one?

Freedom is great but it has to be weighed against public safety. We do that all the time. Do you think we shouldn't?

Going out on a limb here, but I daresay not many of these freedom rallygoers gave a damn about children being locked up in indefinite detention.
It's only "their" perceived freedom they are worried about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back