Worldwide Rally for Freedom.

Remove this Banner Ad

I care about others but I hope they die

#soundlogic
Our youth, small business owners, employees, and the wider public have made massive sacrifices to save boomers who've had their chance to take AZ. Any boomers who refuse to stay inside their home while waiting for Pfizer deserve what's coming for them. I wont care if they die. Good riddance.

On several occasions governments have overreached during Covid and outside of Covid.

An Example:
WA locking down, requiring G2G applications and requiring 14 day isolation for states (including West Australians returnig home) with lower covid (zero cases in the case of SA). Yet if your Collingwood, it was fine to enter McGowanistan. These measures should only be applied where there is a bona fide reason (and an election is not one of them).

Please note the rallies are global and not limited to covid. The issues include
• Freedom of Speech. - we are seeing China and other nations step on rights of freedom of speech including jail sentences for social media posts AND surveillance which in itself limits debate ad discussion
• Freedom of Movement. - WA is an example as provided above. Further did you know a Chinese citizen is not free to move about there own country without a passport and approval?
• Freedom of Choice. - again China is a perfect example. It also wasn't that long ago Australia and its relationship with aborigines was another and even more recently with gays.
• Freedom of Assembly. - In most countries this is not a right and examples globally
• Freedom of Health. - this will be an interesting one going forward. We will see all kinds of restrictions for vaccination and although I fully support no family A or B, no child care rebate and even no medicare related to that disease; I do not support no vax no travel or no vax no concert.

I feel too many are focusing on the rabble (including religious nutters) that turned up to protest, rather than the importance of continuing to debate and preserve these concepts that make society great. We should never forget fear and apathy allows governments erode these principles.
You're all over the shop.

Now China is the issue?

When personal freedom encroaches on public health and the rights of others, that's where we have to make decisions.

Too right, in Victoria they make the decisions decisively, that's why there's a 'safe' injecting room near a primary school and talk of another one near Flinders Street Station because having that first one where it is, isn't already enough of a blight of people's lives.

Yes, at their cost. Youth have been carrying boomers for the last 15 months.

If they wont return the favor, let them catch covid.
I was just sticking with the theme of the thread, "freedom of this", "freedom of that"........

Our youth, small business owners, employees, and the wider public have made massive sacrifices to save boomers who've had their chance to take AZ. Any boomers who refuse to stay inside their home while waiting for Pfizer deserve what's coming for them. I wont care if they die. Good riddance.
Well that escalated quickly.

are you debating freedom of assembly on a beach or freedom of health?

this isn't about whether vax is a good thing or otherwise. Education, policies and EXISTING laws will address this.

what the debate is, does forcing someone to receive a vax that may kill warrant impinging on freedom of choice, freedom of health and even freedoms of speech

further the opening post is broader than just covid

There's nothing like a pandemic to show how truly unpleasant some people are.
I was unpleasant long before the pandemic.

We've merely highlighted those who want others to carry their load. What's wrong with personal responsibility?

Freedom to deny someone else voluntary assisted dying? 🤷‍♂️

a perfect example of how some of those protesting don't actually think about the whole issue and what they are protesting for

perhaps by having the conversation and reading posts like this, will help some understand their position better

FTR - I'm pro voluntary assisted dying without any controls.
Why do you wish to die?
It's Monday!
It's Tuesday actually, but come this way!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was unpleasant long before the pandemic.

We've merely highlighted those who want others to carry their load. What's wrong with personal responsibility?
There's a surprise.

Always the Libertarian view.

Their right to FK up everyone else's life.

Its all about 'me me me me me'!! & FK all YOOOOOOOUUUUse.

Yeah Fk those Uyghurs

Its all about them and their rights and freedoms.

Oh hang on, did you fail to understand the topic is bigger than Covid?

are you debating freedom of assembly on a beach or freedom of health?

this isn't about whether vax is a good thing or otherwise. Education, policies and EXISTING laws will address this.

what the debate is, does forcing someone to receive a vax that may kill warrant impinging on freedom of choice, freedom of health and even freedoms of speech

further the opening post is broader than just covid
I'm not debating anything with someone who wishes death on people.

Lower SES, overweight, uneducated lefties want better people to make sacrifices on their behalf.

That encapsulates 90% of the SRP.

I'm not debating anything with someone who wishes death on people.

That's strange as I recall seeing images of people starving in India due to lock downs

or is your take on a global march on freedoms just limited to a "me me outlook on the world?"

What do you think they should have done in India? No lockdowns? The death toll would have been even higher.

different jurisdictions face different pressures and thus a different "balance" regarding protecting freedoms needs to be adopted

my reference to deaths in India and other places due to lock downs was only presented to highlight all decisions have costs (including death). Same said with being vaxxed or not being vaxxed.

we need to remember this thread is about freedoms not just covid and not just australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back