Rumour Worsfold named in corruption case

Remove this Banner Ad

"Its two other directors were David Lines and former West Coast Eagles and Essendon coach John Worsfold, who Mr Hunt said was not as involved in the company's operations as he and Mr Lines."

Not saying he knew anything about it, but as a director he should have.
Not saying you should know what you’re talking about bjt it’s obvious you don’t.

What should he been aware of?

Not all directors of a company if intimately involved in the day to day operations of said company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying you should know what you’re talking about bjt it’s obvious you don’t.

What should he been aware of?

Not all directors of a company if intimately involved in the day to day operations of said company.

Yet are legally reaponsible for most of it.

Will be interesting to see if they turned a blind eye or were completely blindsided.

Yet are legally reaponsible for most of it.

Will be interesting to see if they turned a blind eye or were completely blindsided.
I'm not quite sure you understand the duties of a director are but they're not legally responsible for the illegal actions of other directors or employees unless they're aware of these actions.

It's pretty obvious they didn't turn a blind eye otherwise ASIC would have taken action against Worsfold and the other director.

Woosh had heard the rumours and seen the signs but he asked Whyte straight up to his face and he said no, so he took his word....

Jesse hogan board

oh wait, freo knew he was a junkie but traded pick 6 for him anyway

Jesse hogan board

I think you mean Harley Bennell

I think you mean Harley Bennell

or Yarren

Jesse hogan board

Jeebus, a West Coast fan going the junkie gag on another club ?!.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back