Rumour Worsfold named in corruption case

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn’t take much to fire him up does it! A non football related story and he still finds away to take offence and his constant need to bring up the Dockers concerns me. It’s actually a bit sad. He probably wears purple undies.

Jog on troll.. take your obsession with wc back to your own board

Not saying you should know what you’re talking about bjt it’s obvious you don’t.

What should he been aware of?

Not all directors of a company if intimately involved in the day to day operations of said company.
Not sure if ur joking or not?
I suggest u look at the corporations act sections on directors duties.

and it's been proven time and time again that ASIC don't enforce them.
Sadly. Directors should be held liable more often. Usually sign directors guarantees on everything. But everything they own is in the wife’s name anyway. Companies go to the wall and nobody is accountable. Too many people make a career out of being on boards once they are washed up to give the company some “credibility”
4 boards = 4 meetings a month and will net you about 250-300k a year and you don’t even have to have any knowledge of the day to day ops of business.

Coaches job is to develop the playing group and improve the team he did nothing lol, We didn't have one of the greatest midfields ever assembled to carry him like you did.
yeah but you sure thought you did.

and cant understand why you havnt won a grand final yet so you blame the coach instead of understanding you dont have the best players in the game.

wonder how long it will take with your new coach before you lot figure out you havnt got a flag team

Not saying he knew anything about it, but as a director he should have.
never understand these dickheads who rort tens of millions then stick around

id be in some tropical paradise with no extradition treaty getting my worm burped twice a day in between fishing trips and other such fantastic f%#^ery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back