Rumour Worsfold out of Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all you are at the moment. Until (if) you back it up this year... happy to reassess then.

Make no mistake... I'd rather be in your position as reigning premiers than finishing 7th like my club and getting eliminated in Week One of the finals. Doesn't mean you're suddenly going to blitz 2018 as well - just ask the Western Bulldogs (2016). In a couple of months time we all start at 0-0 again.

but they are preparing to not have a premiership hangover? nobody else has done that before...

Nice job.

You posted this in late November... and 7 weeks later, the mainstream media (Channel 7) are finally reporting it.

No doubt he will be coaching in 2018 but if it comes down to family Vs coaching in 2019... the decision should be an easy one for him.
Wait, a rumour on here actually had some substance and wasn’t just trolling the opposition in the off season?
I’m confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP full of s**t and rightly banned.
Don't know about the full of s**t bit but he was right about the family returning to Perth

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-14/bombers-coach-in-no-hurry-to-sign-extension

John Worsfold said:
"We've talked about it and obviously came to a decision mid last year that for us as a family that was the best thing going forward," he said.

"We're very clear what it looks like, how it's going to work and so far, so good. I'm surviving. There's a lot of travel involved in the AFL industry so we're pretty focused on this being really good for us. I'm comfortable with that, so I don't think it's going to hold me back at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back