Coondogs

Senior List
Sep 15, 2008
Melbourne's West
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Blackburn Rovers, Cronulla,
I've discussed this with numerous people before and in my opinion it would have to be Jarred Crouch (Tivendale can't make the grade with 188 or Nick Davis with 164). Anthony Rock would rank pretty closely behind. Who else do people think of in recent years?

There is no such thing as "the worst 200 game player".

If you stick around long enough to play 200 games, its a great effort. Those people you mentioned have done things for their clubs at times, that you don't know what their coach has asked of them. Crouch might not have been the most talented, but him and Aker had some great battles, which I'd give the honours to him. Davis got Sydney into a GF and has excited crowds with his freakishness at times. I find it a bit stupid that you would call anyone who has played 200 games, to try and find the worst player out of it.

You are a buffoon, Coondogs.

Anthony Rocca has clearly earned his 200 games. He has been the focal point up forward a Collingwood team that has gone close to a premiership on more than one occasion, and he's kicked 411 goals for his career, despite playing a large portion of it at CHF.

When he's in the side, he ALWAYS draws the best defender, which would indicate that the coaches know a lot more about his ability than you do.

But you're a Dogs fan - It wouldn't surprise me if you've forgotten what value a KP forward has.

Anthony Rocca has clearly earned his 200 games. He has been the focal point up forward a Collingwood team that has gone close to a premiership on more than one occasion, and he's kicked 411 goals for his career, despite playing a large portion of it at CHF.

When he's in the side, he ALWAYS draws the best defender, which would indicate that the coaches know a lot more about his ability than you do.

But you're a Dogs fan - It wouldn't surprise me if you've forgotten what value a KP forward has.

Where does anyone mention Anthony Rocca? :confused:

Wow, pre-emptive defense.

Never seen that before on BF.

Vinnie - Anthony Rock - 222 games for North & Hawthorn ('88 - '01)
Anthony Rocca - 238 games for Sydney & Collingwood ('95 - present)

It's called Google, mate...:p

*cough*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Rock

:eek:

Don't see Rocca being mentioned, maybe its your sub-conscious telling you rocca is the worst 200 game player....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ouch.

lulz

Shane Woewodin, Norm Ware, Stuart Trott, Allan Stoneham, Michael Sexton, Michael Roach, Ted Pool, Scott McIvor, John Longmire, Neville Fields and George Bennett are the only players in VFL/AFL history to play 200 games only.

If I had to pick a team including all of them bar one then Stuart Trott would miss out.

You should be banned from BF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back