Worst 5-0 eva

Remove this Banner Ad

You'll have to change your name via setting. You'll need to pay 10 bucks I think.

he's a tightarse, he wants you to use your mod powers to give him a freebie

I say change it to "treloarisyummy" for him if he's so cheap

I'll go with McLeod and Ricciuto weren't playing and Crows don't play well in the sun.
No it's a twilight game and everyone knows it's harder for crows to play in sunlight and darkness and that sunset thing is a bitch. Plus eddies usual shorts got lost and he had to play in his actual size so tigers again were lucky.

Gotta say Richmond are where they are today because the club finally decided to make some big calls. We got Balme back, Peggy and Gale have done a great job of running the club/business and stayed out of the media, we traded a club legend Delidio (we have never had the balls to do that) and we traded out Ty a big bloke that we invested years in. I believe those calls and the recruiting of Nank, Caddy and Prestia have been the reasons why we have moved in the right direction. We took educated risks and they've paid off.
Our recruiting all be it terrible in the past has been fantastic the last couple of years and we now have a very good list and VFL side. On top of that we have 2 first round picks this year.
Another big thing was the passion and celebration of all our players and how much you can see the boys love Dimma and he loves them.
Martin will resign don't even worry you can't fake the emotion he shows at times and the love he has for Dimma and his team mates and he's playing like a guy that has a clear mind.
No way am I getting ahead of myself but this is the best and (forget about the 5-0) condition on and off the field I have seen the club in and I'm 34.
We have a mini final next week against the crows and it comes at a perfect time, further to that our youth playing in front of 85000 last night is so valuable for there development. Tiges by 14 points next week.
IM TT and that's my take lol.

Pleasing thing is we've had one game where we have played 4 consistent quarters and that was against Blues and yet we are 5-0 , delicious.

Yeah, we apparently need a lesson in humility.

So next time we win, I'll just nod and smile for a fifth of a second and then go about my day.
I will take a dump on a norf fans face and then quietly go about my day if we beat the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember back in 2007 we opened the season with 5 losses by modest margins. The club was frustrated because we felt like we were better than that after finishing 9th in 2006. Nathan Brown actually came out and publicly said that we would be one of the best 0-5 sides ever. The next weekend Geelong pumped us by 157.

Weird season that one. Outside of that massive 157 point loss, we didn't really get flogged much despite winning just 3 games for the year. Despite that loss, we finished with a very high percentage for a wooden spooner (77.18%). You have to go back to Collingwood in 1999 to find a higher one.
That was also the week Wallace frogmarched Gaspar out the door and made him retire.

ILL chANGE YOUR AVATAR TO BOOMER
ecbf1c0337f0623160ac56c89d64d601.jpg

Just goes to show what at sorry state our list was when we paid a premium for Gaspar.
Gaspar turned up in 96, we didn't have a sorry list we had a dumb board who didn't want to extend Swoopers contract and the arse fell out of the side under dickhead Walls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back