Worst afl player you've seen (and why)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anybody give me a reasonable explanation as to why Anthony Rocca comes up a lot in threads like this?

I was a kid when he and his brother were just launching BOMBS from outside 60 and that stuff sticks favourably in your mind.

Statistically he doesn't look that bad, so what was it exactly?

Can anybody give me a reasonable explanation as to why Anthony Rocca comes up a lot in threads like this?

I was a kid when he and his brother were just launching BOMBS from outside 60 and that stuff sticks favourably in your mind.

Statistically he doesn't look that bad, so what was it exactly?
There was a thread (on the bay i think) about the worst 200 game player being anthony rock, and all the collingwood supporters misread it as rocca and got their knickers in a twist. so from then on, anthony rocca is known as the worst 200 gamer of all time.

There was a thread (on the bay i think) about the worst 200 game player being anthony rock, and all the collingwood supporters misread it as rocca and got their knickers in a twist. so from then on, anthony rocca is known as the worst 200 gamer of all time.

Excellent!

Can we now agree that it's Sean Atley though? (Don't even know which spelling of 'Shaun' he runs with)

A bit harsh. A CHF kicking over 400 goals needs to be half reasonable.

Having said that, as a coach, thank Christ we dumped him. He was shiit. Not sure what he’s doing these days but I suspect his coaching days are over.

Pebbles is at North Melbourne.

If you set the minimum limit at 200 games, it's Anthony Rocca.

This is a great thread for a laugh. But this needs to be corrected, and is an outrageous post. Anthony Rocca was equally important to Collingwood circa early naughties as Nathan Buckley who was one of the best players I've ever seen.

Your post is ridiculous,
Back to the laughs, thread should be light and fun.

Tim Kelly

Mason Cox. The answer is Mason Cox.

Nice bloke, very poor footballer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to throw Patrick Naish’s name in the ring

Has anyone nommed David Mackay?

Steven Morris, also shocked that Brad Miller played so many games.

Liam Shiels has played 245 games (so far) and won 3 flags for Hawthorn.

There needs to be an inquest as to exactly how that happened. He’s a bush footballer.

There needs to be an inquest as to exactly how that happened. He’s a bush footballer.
Really? Solid defensive inside mid.

Mate... What?

Ranked inside the top 5 for tackles over the entire decade. A reliable defensive mid who could still rack up 30 touches with ease when free to play his own game.
3 time premiership player and leader within the club for most of his career.

its got to be Gryan Miers. s**t name, s**t hair cut, s**t kick, s**t truck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back