Worst afl player you've seen (and why)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate... What?

Ranked inside the top 5 for tackles over the entire decade. A reliable defensive mid who could still rack up 30 touches with ease when free to play his own game.
3 time premiership player and leader within the club for most of his career.

Well perhaps I overstated it but Shiels is definitely a vanilla sonofabitch.

I will never understand how he was deemed good enough to play in three premiership teams.

Steven Hocking, he allowed a half dead Brereton to out mark him twice and kick two goals in the first quarter of the '89 gf. He had 2 kicks and 7 handballs for the game, a game in which his opponents had 39 scoring shots so it's not like the ball was down in Geelong's backline a lot.

******* hack, worst 199 game player EVA!!!!

Similarly, I maintain that StKilda was a better team in 2009 but 2008’s choke was a defining motivation

Plenty of the players have said that without that loss in '08 they wouldn't have won '09. St Kilda kicking themselves out of it certainly helped too.

There was a thread (on the bay i think) about the worst 200 game player being anthony rock, and all the collingwood supporters misread it as rocca and got their knickers in a twist. so from then on, anthony rocca is known as the worst 200 gamer of all time.

I would at least have Rocca on the podium along with Ben Graham from Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Stone. Only got listed as he spoke Chinese and could bring in new members. 2 clubs too...

Ayce Cordy is the only player i've ever watched where I genuinely had no clue what he does. The worst of the 'plays because tall' bunch and there are a lot of those that come to mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back