Moved Thread Worst commentator in footy

Who is the worst commentator?

• Total voters
Oct 5, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
When he sticks to just calling the game, he's certainly up there with the best.

He's bloody shocking!
Tries to copy Rex's famous high pitched screams of excitement but it often comes off completely cringe worthy and pushed to the extreme. Some folks can yell and Eddie's certainly not one of them.

Just happens to be such a powerful man in football that he decided to do commentary one day and there's not one soul in the media who can tell him to go away.

WesternSaint84

Senior List
Apr 9, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
St Kilda
He's bloody shocking!
Tries to copy Rex's famous high pitched screams of excitement but it often comes off completely cringe worthy and pushed to the extreme. Some folks can yell and Eddie's certainly not one of them.

Just happens to be such a powerful man in football that he decided to do commentary one day and there's not one soul in the media who can tell him to go away.
I wonder if Kochie wants to commentate aswell

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Why? Because JB and co's ego made BT the more professional and calmer of the *******s, suiting him perfectly.
BT with Luke Darcy is just disgusting. Unfortunately for Richo and Lingy it makes them all look terrible.

Haha, JB, BT & Darcy together is the stuff of nightmares!

JB: "He's duked it BT, He's DUKED it - the ball is in his DUKES!!"
BT: "Boy Oh Boy Woweeee - Big Boy McEvoy - Comeback is on here boys, Darce?"
Darcy: "I agree with everything you just said Brian"

Richo/Lingy from the boundary: "BT you moron the saints are 80 points down with 10min to play & McEvoy is a Hawk!"

Darcy: "I agree with everything you just said Richo/Lingy"
JB: "I've duked our cokes BT, I've duked 'em - the cokes are in my DUKES!"
BT: "BOY OH BOY WOWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Dolner

Cancelled
Apr 13, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Ladddddddddies an gentlemen we have our first contender for worst call of the year so far...

I only caught 5 minutes of the GWS vs Saints game. This was at the beginning of the 2nd quarter when scores were even.

The Saints started the quarter well kicking a goal prompting, i think it was Danny Frawley, to say...."the Giants are just gonna have to be careful here, looks like they might get blown out of the water".

The Giants kicked the next 8 goals, 5 of them supergoals. They won by 68 points.

Very perceptive Danny.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Ladddddddddies an gentlemen we have our first contender for worst call of the year so far...

I only caught 5 minutes of the GWS vs Saints game. This was at the beginning of the 2nd quarter when scores were even.

The Saints started the quarter well kicking a goal prompting, i think it was Danny Frawley, to say...."the Giants are just gonna have to be careful here, looks like they might get blown out of the water".

The Giants kicked the next 8 goals, 5 of them supergoals. They won by 68 points.

Very perceptive Danny.

He was our coach for 5 years!:oops:

Back