Lemon Boi

High quality
Nov 20, 2019
The Citrus Grove
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
North QLD Cowboys, Las Vegas Bears
The clubs enjoyed their little bit of rebellion in the pre-season. That's actually Collingwood in the Melbourne uniforms:
View attachment 783323

🤨

Jim Stynes played for Collingwood?
ES ME 1989 pres 3.png

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC

Zer0

Team Captain
May 16, 2019
NSW/ACT
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last nights Eels v Broncos was worse.

Both jerseys had a dark top half (maroon and the royal blue seemed darker) and yellow bottom half.

I think there will be a few big clashes in the NRL in the coming weeks because most teams will want to wear their most recognisable jersey while they have such a massive audience

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
Not even close to being a clash. Though the Cowboys kit has a lot of white on the jersey, is mostly dark looking from a distance with the shoulders, shorts and socks being blue.

True, but after the Parra vs Canterbury clash fiasco 2 years ago one would think the NRL would have put in procedures to improve the clash/contrast of sides when playing against each other like the AFL did after the Port vs Richmond final when Richmond had that silly clash guernsey

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
my son says "versing" & I can't get him to change! I think it will enter the dictionary before too long I'm afraid.

Hopefully VERSING goes the way of bad guernsey clashes.

Lemon Boi

High quality
Nov 20, 2019
The Citrus Grove
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
North QLD Cowboys, Las Vegas Bears
NRL, Round 24 2007, Bulldogs vs. Storm

1592557481214.png

Bulldogs in their (poorly designed) mainly white retro jersey, Storm in their white away jersey. Both in dark shorts and socks.

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
The hoops don't even match up on either side of the side panel, though that might be the camera angle playing a trick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back