Discussion Worst ever jumper clashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
Crowbar across the back of the head is another good remedy as well.

I mean, not everyone wakes up afrerwards, and if they do they're usually a vegetable or otherwise mentally and physically incapacitated, but at least there's reassurance they won't do it again.

*Disclaimer: I don't actually condone this unless an individual starts insulting your mother. Then that bastard is going down.

This. Why? I don't understand why this continues to happen.

Jamie+Elliott+AFL+Rd+9+Collingwood+v+Hawthorn+mPl80nKWKBUl.jpg
It's insane given there is a clash policy.

Storm20

Been Here A Long Time
Aug 27, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Had a ridiculous clash on the weekend at my club. As the home team we we wear this
18489779_1503296239744106_72189616471770265_o.jpg

however the opposition didn't have to wear a clash and wore this
11000506_843466825727054_3998449728274790875_n.jpg

Take into account that the umpires wear this and runners wear a similar green (bit a bit brighter)
18424234_1503295366410860_6364301562771359807_n.jpg

Don't understand how the league though this was all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a clash on TV? Certainly at the game it is nowhere near a clash as the gold is very prominent and cuts through. The front is mainly gold.

The actual gold jumper is also mainly gold.

I mean, sure, you can separate them, but it doesn't change the fact that it is blatantly unnecessary and it's more work than it needs to be. It is one thing when clubs don't want to wear a clash, like Essendon/Carlton/Collingwood, for 'tradition', but to actually introduce a jumper that obfuscates things for no reason... it is befuddling. It'd be like if Geelong decided to wear a blue inverse jumper for away matches against Adelaide and Brisbane.

Mar 24, 2017
Blackburn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
The actual gold jumper is also mainly gold.

I mean, sure, you can separate them, but it doesn't change the fact that it is blatantly unnecessary and it's more work than it needs to be. It is one thing when clubs don't want to wear a clash, like Essendon/Carlton/Collingwood, for 'tradition', but to actually introduce a jumper that obfuscates things for no reason... it is befuddling. It'd be like if Geelong decided to wear a blue inverse jumper for away matches against Adelaide and Brisbane.
Sure, but thread is about the worst ever jumper clashes and there is no clash at all between either Hawthorn jumper and Collingwood.

Nov 20, 2011
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Portsmouth
Sure, but thread is about the worst ever jumper clashes and there is no clash at all between either Hawthorn jumper and Collingwood.
There is a clash between the Hawthorn inverse and Collingwoods home jumper.

Either home jumper, no problem.

Jul 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool // Ferrari
Hawthorns brown away jumper v Collingwood is up there as a pretty bad clash.

-Both jumpers are dark bases
-Both jumpers have vertical stripes

Add on Hawthorn teaming it with white shorts, and the fact they choose to wear it over the jumper they wear 90% of the time that doesn't clash with a majority of teams, and it's stupidity at its finest.

Arsenal vs west sydney wandererererers

Who needs a clash kit?

Arsenal in a red shirt with white sleeves

Wsw in a white shitt with red sleeves

5944d11b4347fb463ee9db27bd6a1304
WSW should have debuted their new home kit. Extra black from them would have fixed it right up.

Mar 24, 2017
Blackburn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Box Hill Hawks
Bit like how there's no clash between North's white jumper and Collingwoods white jumper....

You sir, are blind.
Well we will just have to disagree then. I find it hard to watch when one of the 50 or so jumper clashes is on, but this is not one of them. What part of the two jumpers confuses you? It is the bright gold that pops that you can't tell from the white?
Did you watch the game or are you just looking at stills?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back