Discussion Worst ever jumper clashes

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, couldn't find a more relevant thread to post this in, but Port switched jumpers in their trial match against the Crows.

The Crows wore their new red SANFL jumper and white shorts, while Port started off in their silver clash and black shorts but then changed to their home jumper 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Also, couldn't find a more relevant thread to post this in, but Port switched jumpers in their trial match against the Crows.

The Crows wore their new red SANFL jumper and white shorts, while Port started off in their silver clash and black shorts but then changed to their home jumper 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
They were two different games. First match was the reserves, Crows in their SANFL jumper, Port in their clash. Second match was the senior team Crows in their Red training jumper v port in their home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was filming a reserves game this morning in Whittlesea (Whittlesea v Heidelberg) and Whittlesea pulled a 1995/96 Man United v Southampton kit change at half time. Easy to see why. The subsequent seniors game had them wear their clash jumper too

Whittlesea (Wings) / Heidelberg (Sash)
Q1 & 2
vlcsnap-2021-04-17-23h42m17s924.png

Q3 & 4
vlcsnap-2021-04-17-23h49m49s001.png
I find it odd how the head is facing the other way on Whittlesea's clash

I was filming a reserves game this morning in Whittlesea (Whittlesea v Heidelberg) and Whittlesea pulled a 1995/96 Man United v Southampton kit change at half time. Easy to see why. The subsequent seniors game had them wear their clash jumper too

Q1 & 2
View attachment 1105155

Q3 & 4
View attachment 1105156
I think they are reversibles

Q1 & 2
View attachment 1105155

Q3 & 4
View attachment 1105156
I hope Whittlesea don't pull a cease and desist on me for my NAFL team. On the real though if they hadn't recently changed their jumpers to have the newer West Coast logo I'd absolutely send them last year's NAFL entry as a suggestion.

I hope Whittlesea don't pull a cease and desist on me for my NAFL team. On the real though if they hadn't recently changed their jumpers to have the newer West Coast logo I'd absolutely send them last year's NAFL entry as a suggestion.
Yeah it was the 2000 WCE Home jumper with wings instead of tri-panel. Felt like a rejected prototype

this is an annoying one. it's not impossible to tell the difference but it's harder than it should be
View attachment 1121586

No reason why North can't wear blue shorts, or why Southport couldn't be directed to wear white shorts. If Geelong have to then what's good for them is good for the gander.

No reason why North can't wear blue shorts, or why Southport couldn't be directed to wear white shorts. If Geelong have to then what's good for them is good for the gander.
Well it's a Southport home game so idk also Southports kit is white with black v and shorts. Either way this ain't that bad tbh

1626176039591.png

...Not the worst ever jumper clash, was difficult though to make out East Frem from Peel at times (East Frem v Peel WAFL 10/7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back