Roast Worst Football Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
As a younger North supporter, most of the memorabilia I have was passed down my by Father and Grandfather (R.I.P to both).
Most of these items are quite nice like a footy record from the '96 Grand Final or a Footy Card signed by a Legend etc.

Then there are those bits of memorabilia I have that absolutely no North Supporter would want to be seen dead with, but I figured it would be fun to share and see what everyone else has.

I present Exhibit A: My Fathers ticket to the infamous 1998 AFL Grand Final

423221120_907129824539669_4086269203347068383_n.jpg

the ben brown merch is pretty ordinary as well,

1709027517665.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 3 of these , the notorious JHF number 1 draft pick signed guernsey. Ironically, signed it like he had never held a pen before lolView attachment 1914991
What an earth would you do with that now….knowing how much they went for……maybe trade for the ole packet of twistes….the signature sounds shocking…on reflection probably the most he’s ever had to write….he certainly screwed many people over….l just feel sorry for something you purchased (and l considered) on the wave of possibilities turned out to be …..meh …😔

I saw a Lachie Young badge at the Roo shop. I had $60 in vouchers but I passed up on the opportunity. I wonder if it would have been worth the investment as a "one of a kind"?

I saw a Lachie Young badge at the Roo shop. I had $60 in vouchers but I passed up on the opportunity. I wonder if it would have been worth the investment as a "one of a kind"?
I have that 😞

Remove this Banner Ad

Back