Roast Worst Football Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Signed Tarryn Thomas jumper with last year's membership.

Will swap for food.

My 2008 signed Ben Davies jumper. What an investment!
You could easily trade it for a Sam Power, Jordan Gysberts or Mark Powell.

Reckon anything Mark Powell would be as rare as hen's teeth though.

P.S. I have a signed match worn # 25. Had to look up the player, Jeremy Clayton (Magarey Medal 2005).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgot to add my North cup.
IMG_20240204_125933.jpg
As a cup, this is perfectly functional, however it originally had a small module fitted into the base that played the North theme song on an incredibly pissy little speaker and was so bloody annoying it was levered out and dispatched to the tip in no time flat.

To give you an idea, it was like being at number 189 in the North Melbourne membership hotline call queue.

I’ve got a very rare signed and framed Mark Porter jumper, the famous number 17

It’s bloody huge when it’s framed.

Last edited:
It’s Mick!

View attachment 1915781

And the badge is Cam Richardson.
Crikey, I wonder if I still have the cardboard Mick Martin face anywhere?

They were handed out outside the G but rapidly confiscated by the narcs inside the stadium as they might have been used as weapons, however I, like many other I suspect, was able to conceal mine and smuggle it out.

Update: My wife says she threw it out years ago when she found it in our filing cabinet.

Crikey, I wonder if I still have the cardboard Mick Martin face anywhere?

They were handed out outside the G but rapidly confiscated by the narcs inside the stadium as they might have been used as weapons, however I, like many other I suspect, was able to conceal mine and smuggle it out.

Update: My wife says she threw it out years ago when she found it in our filing cabinet.
Don’t have a Mick one of those , but for some reason have a Matthew Richardson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back