Roast Worst Football Memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought this thread was about something else. What I thought was that it was in reference to 70% of the club merchandise looking crap/appearing to be designed by someone with no expertise/experience. A couple of decent t-shirts in recent years and there was a puffer jacket that wasn't too bad (dark blue) last year but very little that appeals to anyone with even a shred of fashion sense. The merchandise is always about 10 years behind in design.

The club hats always nearly always look crap as well. Just copy the Yankees formula, good quality/size hat - a simple logo.

I've actually got a Gray Nicholls Dyna-Drive signed by Neale Armstrong. It's all I had with me when I bumped into him at a Dunkin Donuts in down-town Albuquerque in the early '90's. Seemed like a ripping fella. I studied Physics in year 12 so I was able to have a good chat to him about the importance of gravity & friction. He was intrigued by my 5 Star English Willow so I showed him my full range of strokes. He blinked feverishly and said, "Man. I don't know what sport you're playing, but you're obviously good at it." I then played him some of my 12th Man cassette. He seemed very confused, although he was in hysterics regarding Peanut Butter Jars. I'll never forget it. It seemed so real.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fk that was funny Arthur . Incidentally not North related but been awarded a Veteran bigfooty badge. Not sure if that’s good or bad lol
I too saw that I received a V badge, I didn't know what it meant, just assumed it was V for virgin.

I too saw that I received a V badge, I didn't know what it meant, just assumed it was V for virgin.
Unfortunately no Premierships while on here. Could be worse , could barrack for the Saints and have never seen a Premiership. Little wonder they are easily agitated.They are loyal though, give them that.

ben mckinley?

Crikey, I wonder if I still have the cardboard Mick Martin face anywhere?

They were handed out outside the G but rapidly confiscated by the narcs inside the stadium as they might have been used as weapons, however I, like many other I suspect, was able to conceal mine and smuggle it out.

Update: My wife says she threw it out years ago when she found it in our filing cabinet.
What was it filed under?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back