Opinion Worst GF entertainment in history

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2021
Lockdown 6.0 and not coming out anytime soon
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Maroons, Eels
After last year’s hopefully this is better but as we are nearing the GF, which entertainment do you think is the worst,
i say 2020 because I can’t remember 2011 but heard it was bad and I was not alive in 91 when it was batmobile,
but of what I have heard it would be 91,11,20 and I would like to know of any others

It’s all sh*t.

I liked Bryan Adams in 2015. But I would rather the AFL use the money on junior football.

Up There Cazaly. National Anthem. Football. Presentation. Interviews. Done.

The AFL and Ch 7 want to make it an all day and all night event. It should be all day drinking and BBQing with football being the only event.

Kath and Kim, 2004.

Meatloaf is famous but I suspect the AFL did it on purpose to garner international attention. All of Meatloaf's top google search matches at the time were scathing reviews saying he'd lost it and the performance experience was terrible in person. AFL were 10 years ahead of the curve catering to meme culture.

The AFL's meatloaf experience has been a net gain for them. Nobody remembers 2004 because it was genuinely putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kath and Kim, 2004.

Meatloaf is famous but I suspect the AFL did it on purpose to garner international attention. All of Meatloaf's top google search matches at the time were scathing reviews saying he'd lost it and the performance experience was terrible in person. AFL were 10 years ahead of the curve catering to meme culture.

The AFL's meatloaf experience has been a net gain for them. Nobody remembers 2004 because it was genuinely putrid.
Kath and Kim were a ******* disgrace

After last year’s hopefully this is better but as we are nearing the GF, which entertainment do you think is the worst,
i say 2020 because I can’t remember 2011 but heard it was bad and I was not alive in 91 when it was batmobile,
but of what I have heard it would be 91,11,20 and I would like to know of any others

Would be a lot easier to list the GF's where the entertainment was good, there weren't many.

Meatloaf in 2011. Lionel Richie in the 2010 Replay and 2009 were good. 2009 featured John Farnham singing "You're the Voice" with Jimmy Barnes and Mark Seymour. Don't mind 2014 with Ed Sheeran and Tom Jones.

The Batmobile will be 30 years old this year

Except for this

Given this was the replay and he had just a couple of days to presumably rehearse. I thought he was great - it might be clouded by the fact I'm on a bit of a Commodores binge at the moment.

The Killers were great too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back