Discussion Worst Guernsey you have ever seen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep.

As I said, took the AFL long enough to realise that putting Geelong and North in white shorts (above cases, just Geelong) and teams like Port or Saints in dark kits was the better option.

I reckon the catalyst for this might have been the 2007 Grand Final. My memory from the time is that the AFL wanted Port to wear their clash jumper, as they had in the round 21 game, but they weren't keen for the GF. The suggestion was that Port in home/black and Geelong in home/white would be fine and the AFL agreed (perhaps after asking Geelong?). We gradually saw Geelong wearing white shorts in home games more often after that.

Remember that finals and GFs have different rules to home and away games. It wasn't really a clash jumper as we wore it for most away games including against Geelong and North.

I know that up until the last few years when it has become far more regular, it would alternate between Geelong and North wearing white shorts at home one season then not the next.

Saw this in my Facebook thread...First thought...denim shorts.

20994041_10155189566832224_5054960229509549513_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gradient side panels on the toothpaste but it well above hawk clone for sure.
Another one that crows fans tend to hate on is the red clash jumper, which I actually don't mind.
7754-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

The ultra-rare shirt I was talking about actually popped up on eBay the other day, was snapped up by someone quickly.
I like the look of it.

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Need to add the red and blue version to my collection but very hard to find. I wonder how many were actually made

Need to add the red and blue version to my collection but very hard to find. I wonder how many were actually made
There is currently one going for about $60, a navy blue with the red outline bit on the back. Send me a PM.

My club has the worst jumpers, they're ugly and fade and have a gradient , just horrible

Attachments

• IMG_1516.JPG
    IMG_1516.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 130
The worst football jumper I have ever seen was for a fictional football team - the Mount Thomas Mudlarks from the Australian TV show 'Blue Heelers'.

Just because the jumper didn't exist in real life it doesn't make it any less horrible - a terrible combination of brown, green and yellow.

Does anyone else remember this jumper from the popular police drama of the 1990s and early 2000s?

The worst football jumper I have ever seen was for a fictional football team - the Mount Thomas Mudlarks from the Australian TV show 'Blue Heelers'.

Just because the jumper didn't exist in real life it doesn't make it any less horrible - a terrible combination of brown, green and yellow.

Does anyone else remember this jumper from the popular police drama of the 1990s and early 2000s?

Check the Facebook page mate.
https://m.facebook.com/Mt-Thomas-Mudlarks-1747459262251171/

I don't remember that jumper, but you've reminded me of this one that I've kept: Emu Springs from the ABC show "Something In The Air" in 2000 -
upload_2018-4-29_16-57-4.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back