SpudsLoveChild

Cancelled
May 17, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers
Maybe I'm getting old, but geez some of our players have had some shocking haircuts.
Which got me thinking, which is the worst haircut ever sported by a player to pull on the yellow and black?

If we get enough contenders, I reckon we need a poll to sort this out once and for all.

Here are a few nominations.
RIEWOLDT Jack.png
50d1ac74e340fdac5f9eaafd5dc2417f (1).jpg
65f40da9424d46fd54fc1b3e3bbf85df.jpg
main_1981_vfl_kelloggs_football_greats_23_kevin_bartlett_richmond_tigers.jpg

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
Deledio's hair only looks bad in hindsight (which is why I won't include people like Campbell, Daffy, Richo and the Gales), at the time it was considered cool. Can say the same about his long black hair, at the time it didn't look bad. He does look pretty ordinary whenever he shaves it, he just looks too ape-like (no racist) to pull that kind of cut off.

I think Martin's current cut is pretty dreadful. It would look alright if it was all the same length as it is at the back, but alas, it looks like his dad and his mates got pissed and cut it with a steak knife. His hair when he was first drafted looked cool

D15vSxZ.jpg

Nason's hair was pretty s**t:

SrO47bQ.jpg

Vickery was born with a s**t haircut and will die with a s**t haircut:

RZC64FU.png

n83fb0R.jpg

076588-tyrone-vickery.jpg

Some people suit long hair or can get away with having it, Jake Batchelor is not one of those people.

R53ppjb.jpg

I'm not sure if I should include Gaspar, because it's sort of iconic, like Maric's.

1997_gaspar_1.jpg

SpudsLoveChild

Cancelled
May 17, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers
Deledio's hair only looks bad in hindsight (which is why I won't include people like Campbell, Daffy, Richo and the Gales), at the time it was considered cool. Can say the same about his long black hair, at the time it didn't look bad. He does look pretty ordinary whenever he shaves it, he just looks too ape-like (no racist) to pull that kind of cut off.

I think Martin's current cut is pretty dreadful. It would look alright if it was all the same length as it is at the back, but alas, it looks like his dad and his mates got pissed and cut it with a steak knife. His hair when he was first drafted looked cool

D15vSxZ.jpg

Nason's hair was pretty s**t:

SrO47bQ.jpg

Vickery was born with a s**t haircut and will die with a s**t haircut:

RZC64FU.png

n83fb0R.jpg

076588-tyrone-vickery.jpg

Some people suit long hair or can get away with having it, Jake Batchelor is not one of those people.

R53ppjb.jpg

I'm not sure if I should include Gaspar, because it's sort of iconic, like Maric's.

1997_gaspar_1.jpg
Some awful cuts in there..but Lids haircut was a shocker even when he had it.

Nov 30, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg
tigs2010 we need your input. We all know you have posters of lids and tyrone on your wall and would be interested in your opinions of there hair. I also believe, with you studying at the Ponds institute with a focus on cutting mens hair, your insight will be valuable,

If we're going by posters on walls we should really see what Shiel thinks ;)

Has to be said that Angus 'The Goose' Graham's hair does suit him.

Doesn't look like there is much going on inside his head either...:$
260146.jpg

SpudsLoveChild

Cancelled
May 17, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers
Back