Worst hangover in recent memory?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a nice cold drink of bleach you Handbagger Floggo. :thumbsu:

i would but i dont drink bleach, i drink scotch.

Heres the worst hangover in recent history.

lidvyVO.jpg

zing biatch

i would but i dont drink bleach, i drink scotch.

Heres the worst hangover in recent history.

lidvyVO.jpg

zing biatch
Dude don't be scared of capital letters.

You silly arse sore Handbagger Minnow. :thumbsu:

minnow huh? Jeez, you sure have caught onto the bay lingo for someone who only joined up two days ago............already 115 posts, i smell another hawk fan with no life, you and hodgepodge can be BFF's.

minnow huh? Jeez, you sure have caught onto the bay lingo for someone who only joined up two days ago............already 115 posts, i smell another hawk fan with no life, you and hodgepodge can be BFF's.
Dude if you can't work out who I am you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

nah, i dont know who you are because i only log into big footy once every few weeks, i dont sit on it religiously and know each posters real name and whos who, you should go outside and get some sun.

Life. Be in it.

Let me guess, I bet you did not jump on for a few weeks after a certain Prelim Final in 2013. ;)

Lying on my couch wondering what the worst hangover in recent memory is? Now I know many will suggest 2009 but I tell no word of lie here Bay, my Australia Day hangover is far, far worse than 2009. Think I'll get on the wagon once this gets divvied. Post here if you also feel like a roast turd.
I know whatcha mean mate. It's gonna take me at least a week to calm down over that undeserving prick Goodes collecting AOTY!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit Kevin Sheedy this morning. Had the Ducks and Drakes pouring beers during lunch. The cook makes me bacon,eggs, sausage and grilled cheese and tomato after. Go home when barmaid comes in at 3pm. The missus and daughter are off to Melbourne. Watch Kill Bill on fox have a nap. Go back to work,cook makes me a burger with lot, have a few beers with the regulars, watch Mrs Browns boys for a laugh. Wouldnt be dead for quids. Love Oz day, do what you want no one cares.

Drank a mates grappa a few years back..

Lovely stuff

Knew a few owners of different restaurants, they all had their own concoctions, loved them all.

It helps being one of the lucky people on our planet, I have never had a hangover, been drunk enough to destroy a dozen booze machines, never woke up worse for wear.

The trick is to drink water before you collapse.

nah, i dont know who you are because i only log into big footy once every few weeks, i dont sit on it religiously and know each posters real name and whos who, you should go outside and get some sun.

Life. Be in it.
Let me guess, I bet you did not jump on for a few weeks after a certain Prelim Final in 2013. ;)
correct. Cricket season and all. ;)
It's cool dude you were not the only arse sore Handbagger Flog that did a runner. :thumbsu:

I was on some pretty strong cocktails one night and every time I had a mouthful, I'd get a sharp pain in my left eye.

Seems I'd forgotten to take out the little umbrella...

yesterday. was camping with friends, and normally I just stick to beers, but then the rum came out, and the sneaky bottle of Champers. So i wake up in the tent at midday with the worst headache in living memory. I broke my own rule of mixing drinks. STRAYA!

Bam! Correct. Never had a hangover either and possibly for the same reason.

Must be all the fertilizer and animal droppings in the Adelaide water...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back