Worst Jumpers in AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn's standard jumper is the worst, although the one off M&M jumper was pretty bad.

skip said:
After showing yall the new Crows jumpers it got me thinking which is the worst in the AFL currently in use:I think the following come close to the worst.Port away,Dogs

Port-5.gif

Apparently warren tredrea came up with this design (the bolt) a couple of yrs back. He really is a smart man.

outback jack said:
Apparently warren tredrea came up with this design (the bolt) a couple of yrs back. He really is a smart man.
Having one crap jumper is better than having 3 :p

cypher said:
Also known as the squashed Pigeons.

Collingwood-Ansett-Cup-1996.gif

Where's the St Kilda promotional one that all yellow? :sick:

They were promoting an abomination called low fat or no fat milk.
Pura Light Start *shudder*

Kapow!!! said:
The first person to actually say that as most others think it's one of the best going around. Quite ironicly I was going to say the Brisbane clash jumper...
Agreed on both counts. The Freo Cadbury jumper is pretty good, and yeah the Brisbane clash is an absolute disgrace. Worst jumper ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HiHoEverybody said:
A few of the state of origan jumpers were'nt to crash hot.. I remember NSW had a shocker!
Are you thinking of that light blue number in 1993?
Just as a note to the Hawthorn jumper... I heard a story whereby some new recruit came into Yabby's office in the eighties for an interview and said how happy he was to don the brown and yellow. "IT'S GOLD, SON, GOLD, AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT!!!"

Personally I am not a fan of the Richmond jumper, because I associate it with ' ferals.' Does anyone else have this harsh opinion? Sorry if this offends any Tigers supporters.

The Roos white jumper is awful, I used to dislike Freo's white clash jumper also but have since grown to like it.

Adelaide's new jumpers may take the honours in the 'worst jumper in AFL', in a word they are horrific.

In my opinion the problem with a lot of the 'modern' jumpers (as opposed to the older classic style) is that the designers put too much small detail in the jumper.

Take the Power examples earlier in the thread with the lighting bolts etc. The graphics look good up close but from a distance out on the ground they just look like a blur or 'smudge' and defintely don't come up well on TV.

Simple designs and colors. Its where RUgby league jumbers get it wrong in that they are too 'busy' and the clubs have lost their definitive branding or basic look of the guernsey.

AndyLucimitis said:
In my opinion the problem with a lot of the 'modern' jumpers (as opposed to the older classic style) is that the designers put too much small detail in the jumper.

Take the Power examples earlier in the thread with the lighting bolts etc. The graphics look good up close but from a distance out on the ground they just look like a blur or 'smudge' and defintely don't come up well on TV.

Simple designs and colors.

Amen.

Brisbane-Clash-2005.gif

come on seriously, who could hate this jumper. i hear they might bring it in as THE away jumper. (here's hoping.) In the words of tommy lee, its 'killer'.

Sherrinator said:
Brisbane-Clash-2005.gif

come on seriously, who could hate this jumper. i hear they might bring it in as THE away jumper. (here's hoping.) In the words of tommy lee, its 'killer'.

This jumper is just wrong.

It looks like a fast food shops uniform.

Or a clown costume....

HiHoEverybody said:
What do you mean whats wrong with this!? Look at it! Its Crap!

You obviously haven't seen the Tasmanian Devils jumper, that is by far the worst. Or even their first jumper, man that one was even worse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back