Remove this Banner Ad

Bottom 5:

Suicide Squad
The Jungle Book
The Invitation

Warcraft

The U.S. election

Bad Santa 2

I thought The Invitation was a beauty! Wasn't anything ground breaking or new, just really well made.

I actually left the cinema thinking Suicide Squad wasn't that bad.. But as hours and then days went by I bloody hated it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hail Caesar would have to be the worst movie I saw in 2016, and one of the worst I have ever seen. I would rather be bitten by a taipan than sit through that again.

Runner-up is the insultingly bad Zoolander 2, a sequel so bad it damaged my love of the original cult classic, and third is The Girl on the Train, a film that managed to confuse and bore in equal measures at the same time.

Hail Caesar would have to be the worst movie I saw in 2016, and one of the worst I have ever seen. I would rather be bitten by a taipan than sit through that again.
OK, I take back my Ghostbusters nomination and change it to Hail, Caesar!. I forgot about this one - what an absolute turkey of a movie.

ID4 was terrible but I managed to watch the whole lot, so there were worse around.

I thought The Invitation was a beauty! Wasn't anything ground breaking or new, just really well made.

I was let down by the ending. The very thing it said would happen, happened. It made the prevailing 90 minutes seem like a huge waste, there was never any tension. I felt like I was in a parody movie.

I think there are a number of sub-categories in this section.
  • Looked so awful that you couldn't watch it. I put Ghostbusters and any Adam Sandler movie here.
  • Started watching but couldn't finish. Sausage Party, Capsule got 10 minutes each.
  • So bad that they are good. Mechanic : Resurection, Gods of Egypt.
  • Got terrible reviews but were actually awesome. Hardcore Henry. Swiss Army Man.

While thinking of my worst movies I realised I only saw two movies this year. Secret Life of Pets and Star Trek. Both were great!

If I were to guess...Ghostbusters. I saw the trailer, and avoided it like the plague.

Oh I also saw Warcraft. It was meh but not bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of the movies I actually paid to watch at the cinema (which was about 10-12) Independence Day: Resurgence was definitely the worst. Warcraft was also not great. The rest I read reviews beforehand so I didn't bother with the DC movies that were roundly shat on.

Independance day
Suicide Squad
Inferno
Batman v Superman

These are the ones I can remember being poor. Others may have escaped my mind.

ID4:R

Utterly terrible, can't believe people are putting it in the same category Suicide Squad. Suicide Squad was nowhere near as bad, and at least isn't sullying the fond memories of a very good first movie.

It did but I couldn't stand it, it was remarkably dull and lifeless and the ending was laughably bad.

It's not a 'worst movies thread' without Nicolas Winding Refn. :p

Drive was good so I was hoping neon demon would be ok, but what a pointless and incoherent movie.
The cinematography was good but that's about it

I havn't seen Bad Santa 2, heard its balls. But Independence Day Resurgence is the worst film for 2016 IMO. Couldn't of crapped on the original any more if it tried.

Worst edited film goes go Batman vs Superman. Whoever chopped that film up needs to be fired.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back