Worst Movie of 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

My vote goes to Cell.

Starting Samuel L Jackson and John Cusack it was a doomsday movie where a burst through everyone's phone on the planet sends everyone who heard it psychotic.

Based on a Stephen King book which was quite good and should've made a cracking movie, I was looking forward to it but it was absolute rubbish. A pile of poo. 4.3/10 IMDB, 38 Rotten Tomatoes.

The truth is, the more Stephen King has to do with his adaptations the worse they are (he hates The Shining for instance but it's arguably the best King adaptation), and he was all over Cell having written the Screenplay himself.

I'm hoping to God he has little to do with the upcoming works on The Dark Tower, It and The Stand (if/when that one happens), given they're 3 of his most epic works.

from what iv seen!

Big Friendly Giant movie was painfully boring! turned off

Girl on a Train was woeful would have turned it off if i wasnt at the movies

sausage party was pretty bad thought it was going to be funny

My vote goes to Cell.

Starting Samuel L Jackson and John Cusack it was a doomsday movie where a burst through everyone's phone on the planet sends everyone who heard it psychotic.

Based on a Stephen King book which was quite good and should've made a cracking movie, I was looking forward to it but it was absolute rubbish. A pile of poo. 4.3/10 IMDB, 38 Rotten Tomatoes.

The truth is, the more Stephen King has to do with his adaptations the worse they are (he hates The Shining for instance but it's arguably the best King adaptation), and he was all over Cell having written the Screenplay himself.

I'm hoping to God he has little to do with the upcoming works on The Dark Tower, It and The Stand (if/when that one happens), given they're 3 of his most epic works.

Yeah, but Maximum Overdrive had AC/DC do the score music, so he got that one right.

Sent from mTalk

There can be only one - Independence Day II.

That was truly one of the very worst movies I have ever watched. I actually left the movie angry and was getting more and more angry thinking about it on the way home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was truly one of the very worst movies I have ever watched. I actually left the movie angry and was getting more and more angry thinking about it on the way home.

Lol, don't you love that? I had that feeling after Alien Vs Predator.

Sent from mTalk

Most of the movies mentioned here I watched as kind of kids movies - with my kids naturally enough - so my expectations started out accordingly and I didn't hate Suicide Squad or Ghostbusters as much as others.

Pitch Perfect 2 was 2015 but I didn't see it until last year (again with my kids) and it was pure filth.

Rebel Wilson is sanitary waste.

Sing was probably the least enjoyable movie I've seen lately. Utter shite even for an animated flick.

Totally agree, you know a movie is really s**t when you are actually pissed off you wasted your time watching it.

Without a shadow of a doubt, rogue one.

You obviously like Star Wars given your picture. I liked the three original Star Wars movies, didn't like the prequels at all, have never seen the infamous Star Wars Holiday Special and liked both The Force Awakens and Rogue One.

Out of curiosity, what was it you so disliked about Rogue One?

ID2. Was so s**t. I was pumped for it, love the first one. During the movie I was like "maybe I'm tired" but I found myself giving too many excuses. Was s**t.

If there was one positive about ID4:2 - and there wasn't - it would be that the guy who plays Jeff Goldblum's dad has aged well.

That's it.

Sent from mTalk

My vote goes to Cell.

That book killed off my favourite character and I've never forgiven King for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back