Worst Movies

Remove this Banner Ad

Vanilla Sky- s**t movie, awesome soundtrack.

My s**t movie would have to be Avatar, for some reason everyone sucks James Cameron's **** whenever he makes a movie, he put me through hell twice now. Titanic & Avatar.

He'll never top Terminator 2 so just let it go Cameron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst most listed range from average to bad movies, they are far from the worst.

Battlefield Earth
Son of the Mask
Cabin Fever
Cool as Ice
Reign of the Gargoyles
Die Hard Dracula
Ed

The list could go on forever, but these are extremely bad movies which you should only ever watch just to find out how truly bad they are.

I'll see your list and raise you:

Bad Taste.

And what makes it even funnier/worse is, it's directed by Academy Award Winning director Peter Jackson.
Have you seen Meet the Feebles? Another one of Peter Jackson's early, low-budget creations in a similar vein as Bad Taste. I was forced to watch that as a young innocent teenager by staff on a camp, who decided it'd be funny to show it to us as the last-day-of-camp movie. It was a traumatising experience.

Yeah I heard about that movie, friend of mine actually liked it.

To me for a movie to go from bad > terrible > worst, it must have all boxes ticked. Bad acting, bad writing, bad plot, no laughs, no enjoyment, no nothing, bad everything!

You should cease the friendship.

Another nomination from me is

Lars and the Real Girl.

Not poorly made, but just really boring and downright bizarre.

For those that don't know, it's about a guy who orders and falls in love with a blow up doll. He ends up proposing to it, and holding a funeral for it. I kid you not.
Wow, that sounds terrible. Wouldn't bother watching it if I read the plot.

That plot sounds even worse than 'The man who knew too much'.

Its about a killer robot driving instructor who travels back in time for some reason. as well as a talking pie, the robots best friend. Ron howard's attatched to direct.:D

The worst movie I have ever seen is Daredevil. It is just aweful, and it makes nooo sense. It is s**t. For those who dont know about it, it is about a blind superhero. Who apparantly has such good hearing that he doesnt need to see. Now he has noooooooooo special powers, other than being blind. It is the shittest piece of crap I have ever seen.

Doomsday- The most piss weak rip of of 28 days later i have ever seen.... Waste of 2hrs of my life.
Also Black sheep was pretty shithouse!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back