Worst Movies

Remove this Banner Ad

What films have you guys disliked for most of it, then the whole thing turns around and becomes brilliant??
I must admit Scorsacie's new one was like that for me. Shutter island was slow, bordering on boring, then BANG!!
Loved it in the end!
(dont want to wreck it so i didnt want to elaborate too much!)

This is s**t......

funny_people_ver2.jpg

I guessed the ending from watching the preview at the cinema :p

ha ha good stuff :thumbsu:
I had a inkiling something like that was going to happen but i was never sure.. Never saw the shorts for it, was just told it was good, so i watched it.

Another nom for worst movie ever would have to be Ninja. My mate told me it was a ripper just so someone else would waste 2 hrs of their life on it ha ha..

Whenever this topic comes up on movie springs into my mind before all others

Unbreakable with Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson

definately not a movie those 2 guys would be too keen to have their names on!

It was pretty bad, PP.

Apatow needs to get over himself; his movies lack any real direction, and while more realistic, they're not funny. Knocked Up was boring as hell, 40 Year Old Virgin lame and frustrating. Funny People was OK, but I got to the end of it and thought "why did I just sit through that?!" I got nothing out of it, except being able to see our very own Eric Bana in Hollywood.

Actually, that probably made it worth it :D

* All my opinion, of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why hasn't The Room been mentioned?

One of the worst movies, up there with Shark attack 3, Troll 2 and Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus

The new movie Legion is a pile of puss. Downloaded it, watched it only to find the last 5 mins was in Russian and to make matter worse, received an email warning from sony pictures about being persecuted for illegal downloading.

Felt like emailing them back and advising them they can have it back and if they release it, should be accompanied by a health warning.

The new movie Legion is a pile of puss. Downloaded it, watched it only to find the last 5 mins was in Russian and to make matter worse, received an email warning from sony pictures about being persecuted for illegal downloading.

Felt like emailing them back and advising them they can have it back and if they release it, should be accompanied by a health warning.

Hahah. :thumbsu: I wish I could make this my sig.

"The Room is not the worst movie ever. It isn't. That's bullshit. It is not the worst film ever...Oh, hi, Mark!!!"

Even though it’s a 9 year bump, I agree. The Room is amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back