Worst player you've ever seen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hellgood

Cancelled
May 21, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anybody been following Umar Akmal's form* in the Pakistani Twenty20? He would be up there.
Goodness, the player he looked like he had the potential to become in those first couple of tours to New Zealand and Australia.

It's a shame, but by the sound of it can blame nobody but himself.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I can't believe he's apparently only 27, he's been around almost a decade.

And only played 16 tests!

Wolfs

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies, Hertha Berlin
It's quite unreal who Sachin Tendulkar has got out to. He's got the best reverse Hall of Shame of any top player I've ever heard of. It's full of garbage part-timers.
Got out to Kalpage, Ramchod from ZIM, Ealham, Sultan, Barrington Browne, Nkala, Whelen, Asim Saeed, Chris Drum, Tim de Leede among others who are like top notch (Streak, Nash, Styris, Siddle, Panesar)

Torz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 3, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Got out to Kalpage, Ramchod from ZIM, Ealham, Sultan, Barrington Browne, Nkala, Whelen, Asim Saeed, Chris Drum, Tim de Leede among others who are like top notch (Streak, Nash, Styris, Siddle, Panesar)
Peter George and Cameron White twice also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Hemphrey's Shield scores since this comment - 103*, 68*, 13, 101.
Fair play to him. Looked all at sea against Victoria on an absolute road when I saw him live, against two spinners that were getting carted by everyone else (especially Renshaw).

Hellgood

Cancelled
May 21, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
George is a good bowler, he's not in Hall of Shame of Sachin. It's more that Warner would be sure to get him if he bowled at him, it's that level of junk.
I thought George was reasonably promising but went on to do nothing at Shield level post his taster at test level (to be fair to him am sure there were injury reasons behind it).

Blue Arrow

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
The Renegades, Vics
Neil McKenzie wasn't that bad, he played in a lot of teams around the world.
He is also married to Kerry McGregor so the guy does ok off the pitch as well.
0010919_150_215.jpeg

eth-dog

Premium Gold
Jan 11, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Never quite understood SA's fascination with Kelvin Smith honestly. This thread popped in my unreads for some reason.

Ishikawa

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Never quite understood SA's fascination with Kelvin Smith honestly. This thread popped in my unreads for some reason.
Interesting you say that, as read about him quite recently - apparently has moved over to WA to play grade cricket this summer.

Top Bottom