Worst player you've ever seen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Anybody been following Umar Akmal's form* in the Pakistani Twenty20? He would be up there.

Goodness, the player he looked like he had the potential to become in those first couple of tours to New Zealand and Australia.

It's a shame, but by the sound of it can blame nobody but himself.

I can't believe he's apparently only 27, he's been around almost a decade.

And only played 16 tests!

It's quite unreal who Sachin Tendulkar has got out to. He's got the best reverse Hall of Shame of any top player I've ever heard of. It's full of garbage part-timers.

Got out to Kalpage, Ramchod from ZIM, Ealham, Sultan, Barrington Browne, Nkala, Whelen, Asim Saeed, Chris Drum, Tim de Leede among others who are like top notch (Streak, Nash, Styris, Siddle, Panesar)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hemphrey's Shield scores since this comment - 103*, 68*, 13, 101.
Fair play to him. Looked all at sea against Victoria on an absolute road when I saw him live, against two spinners that were getting carted by everyone else (especially Renshaw).

George is a good bowler, he's not in Hall of Shame of Sachin. It's more that Warner would be sure to get him if he bowled at him, it's that level of junk.

I thought George was reasonably promising but went on to do nothing at Shield level post his taster at test level (to be fair to him am sure there were injury reasons behind it).

Neil McKenzie wasn't that bad, he played in a lot of teams around the world.
He is also married to Kerry McGregor so the guy does ok off the pitch as well.
0010919_150_215.jpeg

Never quite understood SA's fascination with Kelvin Smith honestly. This thread popped in my unreads for some reason.

Interesting you say that, as read about him quite recently - apparently has moved over to WA to play grade cricket this summer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back