Politics Worst politician ever - Nominations open

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
I think everyone can agree that politics has fallen a long way in the last decade or so.

The 24hr news cycle has attracted people less interested in improving things and more interested in the limelight.

There are still some very noble politicians on both sides but they have been drowned out by those just seeking the limelight.

This poll is not limited to any particular era, country, state etc.

Just post your selection 5 to 1. 5 being the worst 1 being the least worst of your choices.

Feel free to elaborate on your choices if you desire.

5. Kamala Harris (US)
4. Dianne Abbott (UK)
3. Jeremy Corbyn (UK)
2. John Hewson (Aus)
1. Kevin Rudd (Aus)

I think everyone can agree that politics has fallen a long way in the last decade or so.

The 24hr news cycle has attracted people less interested in improving things and more interested in the limelight.

There are still some very noble politicians on both sides but they have been drowned out by those just seeking the limelight.

This poll is not limited to any particular era, country, state etc.

Just post your selection 5 to 1. 5 being the worst 1 being the least worst of your choices.

Feel free to elaborate on your choices if you desire.

5. Kamala Harris (US)
4. Dianne Abbott (UK)
3. Jeremy Corbyn (UK)
2. John Hewson (Aus)
1. Kevin Rudd (Aus)

you say no limit on time, but ignore some of the worst ever

(in no order of preference)

- Johnson (USA)
- Buchanan (USA)
- Harding (USA)
- Hoover (USA)
- Chamberlain (UK)
- North (UK)
- Eden (UK)
- Heath (UK)

I know the point you're trying to make (liberals are evil), but FFS, you rate all these guys worse than the idiot who triggered the US civil war, all because he's not a liberal

Granted he never actually became a politician... But does Mal Meninga get a gig? :tearsofjoy:
Opting out of being a politician on live radio because it is not for you shows judgment and honesty well above the capabilities any politician.
Equating Mal in this thread with politicians is like equating a dog with it's shits.

you say no limit on time, but ignore some of the worst ever

(in no order of preference)

- Johnson (USA)
- Buchanan (USA)
- Harding (USA)
- Hoover (USA)
- Chamberlain (UK)
- North (UK)
- Eden (UK)
- Heath (UK)

I know the point you're trying to make (liberals are evil), but FFS, you rate all these guys worse than the idiot who triggered the US civil war, all because he's not a liberal

It wasn't but title probably more around competence rather than evil.

It wasn't but title probably more around competence rather than evil.

You completely ignore that list in saying that. Do you think the Conservatives on that list were competent?

You completely ignore that list in saying that. Do you think the Conservatives on that list were competent?

I wasn't referring to your list just the responses to the thread. I agree with your list.

Opting out of being a politician on live radio because it is not for you shows judgment and honesty well above the capabilities any politician.
Equating Mal in this thread with politicians is like equating a dog with it's shits.
Pretty hard to argue with that assessment actually, well played Mal!

Rudd and Turnbull for the tie. Epitomise what is wrong with Politicians these days. Too busy worrying about looking good on Q&A and their Twitter feeds.

Actually, ahead of them are the current Victorian Liberal Government. Wouldn't even be capable of running an Auskick clinic let alone a state. How they are not making much gains against Andrews is laughable.

I think my assessment prior, re Morrison, was spot on and has been made even more obvious with his decision to block the Speakers decision to the Porter proposal put forward.
This is a blatant covering for mates. There is too much at stake for this investigation to be carried out. More than likely too many big names to be let out in the open. Some, more than likely those sitting in Parliament.
With out doubt the worst.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with you Stottzy Turnbull and Rudd by a country mile and they still can't keep their noses out of the media trough today. You could flip a coin as to the winner, I wouldn't argue with either.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back