Worst Songs 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 1, 2011
Radelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NAFC
WHAT THE **** IS DAVID SPADE DOING IN THAT?

Holy s**t, if thats not a career thats dead and buried, this is the dirt on the casket.

To top it off. For every Lamar we have, we get a Lil "something".
I believe she and Spade had a "spat" on Instagram. I hate myself for knowing that.

Now that she's more well-known than him he's cashing in.

I expect the next song to be about how she doesn't care about her reputation while telling us about her reputation. But she's no Joan Jett.

I'd like to see Tay Tay do a cover of Peaches almost cover of Joan Jett talking about her reputation.

I believe she and Spade had a "spat" on Instagram. I hate myself for knowing that.

Now that she's more well-known than him he's cashing in.

She was at the Billboards Awards recently, she's so trashy! Apparently she's getting her own reality show soon.

Yellow Claw always keeps their sets surprising, but this year they may have missed the mark a little bit. While Danielle Bregoli has somehow found massive success in the world of hip-hop, she still remains widely disliked in electronic music. I guess Yellow Claw missed the memo when they brought her out for a guest appearance and song during their set.
Needless to say, the crowd was absolutely pissed. Everyone immediately stopped dancing and looked on in disbelief. Then the booing started. Nobody was pleased with this little surprise. Check out some of the videos we were able to find below.

https://www.edmsauce.com/2018/05/20...edc-las-vegas-debut-and-the-crowd-was-pissed/

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
This clown used to be in WWE? What happened to the days of The Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock and HHH?

enzo-amore-cage.gif

Sep 20, 2009
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
So here's a riddle for you all. What do you get when you cross:

a) Ariana Grande attempting to rap.

b) Nicki Minaj thrown in for another of her half-assed "I'm the generic token rapper in a pop song" efforts.

c) Using an angry shouting Tea Party rant as your main sample.

d) Repeating said sample through the ENTIRE FRIGGIN SONG.

e) Squeaky, whistle-y production that once again runs through the entire song.....

Give up? Well, you get.....um.....this:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back