Worst Songs of 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

week-in-review-emma-watson-jelena.gif

SB 50 reaction to Coldplay when they do play that song.

Apparently from very late last year but I only heard it yesterday.....a dance/R&B version of Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car". No really....

Always loved the lyrics of this song, and Chapman's raw emotional delivery, which of course this version completely butchers. So this arouses a special kind of hate from me.

Last edited:
Post all the shocking songs that you can find, I'll kick it off with this one from Selena Gomez.

Terrible beat and weird oh and ahs in the background.

I've always found Selena Gomez more "meh, whatever" than "shocking". She makes bog-standard generic pop music, but I've never found it to be offensively bad in the same way as "Anaconda" or "Pretty Girls" or "Bitch Better Have My Money"....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Work' is an awful song, i can't even listen this.

The thing is, I can't understand how ANYONE can listen to it.

Even though they're not my personal cup of tea, I can at least see why some people like Taylor Swift, or Bieber, or Selena Gomez, or One Direction. A few of their songs can be guilty pleasures if you're in that sort of mood.

But I cannot for the life of me think of any circumstances where hearing "Work work work" repeated 100 times, in a grating monotonous voice, would be enjoyable to listen to.

Rihanna's new godawful "Work Work Work Work Work" song.

As the Double Agent would say, "Do you know how many times the word 'Work' is used in this song? TOO MANY TO COUNT!"

mqdefault.jpg
God that song is awful. Nearly as bad as that one she brought out last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back