Worst Songs of 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

A sad reflection on today's society, a wannabe hood rat becomes rich and famous for doing sweet * all.

Whoever gave her that deal should be shot.
She also needs a bullet.

Mike Love continues his fight for "Most Hated Beach Boy" by doing this updated cover of their classic Do It Again, with former actor John Stamos and former lead singer of Sugar Ray Mark McGrath. He's probably won the title too, this is well beyond Dennis Wilson's bromance with Charles Manson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pink.. Just anything that comes out of her mouth is pure vomit.
She's what I imagine 33-year old retail managers to listen to,

Pretty sure Australia is the one market that props her up too.

FIlthy bogan, talentless, artistic-less excuse for a musician. She's like a wannabe singer in a punk phase who never grew up.

She's what I imagine 33-year old retail managers to listen to,

Pretty sure Australia is the one market that props her up too.

FIlthy bogan, talentless, artistic-less excuse for a musician. She's like a wannabe singer in a punk phase who never grew up.
Then you have her fans who say she is the best performance in the world because she suspends herself from the ceiling and has a bunch of props..
******* infuriating

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

Theory of a Deadman's "rx(medicate)" is the worst song I've heard for a long time.

The lyricism is absolutely laughable. It's Rebecca Black-esque at times. At least she had the excuse of being a teenaged rank amateur.

This guy is a 42yo established musician and he's dropping references like candy crush, Netflix chill, Snapchat. All while trying to make some meaningful social commentary about opiate addiction. But simple-mindedly putting it down to being "fricken bored". FAIL.

Sung with the worst Creed/nickelback twang crossed with a black urban semi-rap. Set to bad mish-mash of all the styles of music i hate the most from the last 20 years. It really takes the cake for me. I hate it so much I'm obsessed and in love with it. I can't believe it's real.

And this song was no 1 on the US "rock" billboard charts in October this year. I guess I don't understand things anymore.

[/QUOTE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back